No. 1 App for ZIP file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Camera Roll.
- Open and extract files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Open and extract many other compressed file formats: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, TAR, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, etc..
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, videos, etc.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App etc..
- Zip photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Save images to Photo Album.
- Print documents.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Upload and download files to/from Dropbox, Box, GoogleDrive, and OneDrive.(Pro Version)
- Compress files using a plain password or an AES password. (Pro Version)
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
1.Fixed the defect when deleting a single file.
2.Fixed the icons of supported zip files.
Ratings and Reviews
Ok, but crashes on random files.
There is a crash that happens randomly on files, also media controls on mp3’s and other media files are bugged. On the last file you cannot go back and on an end of a song that would automatically change if you pressed the next button at the same time it will crash.
Also if you lock the iPhone, then the music plays till end, unlock it, then lock it the 3 media control thing in lock screen either disappears or the previous, play/pause, and the next button becomes disabled. This all should get fixed tbh.
Good if you want the whole file manager..
The app worked fine to unzip my file, but it made a copy of my zip file in their own folder and unzipped it to that location. I’m trying to use my own folder structure, not theirs.
The hassle of having to move my unzipped file back seems unnecessary and like another app trying to take over my life. I want it to work with me, not against me.
It’s work 3 stars since it unzipped my file from iCloud for free.. but I uninstalled it because it’s not something I would want to use day to day.
Zip? Yes. Unzip? No.
This app excels at zipping or compressing files. I select whatever I want and it zips it automatically. Share, export whatever you want works fantastic!
While the zip part works great, unzipping and opening files is nonexistent. I have an already zipped file I wanted to unzip. Unzip in app. Great! Now I want to open said file with another app, nope. This app zips the file again. Wait, what? It doesn’t save it anywhere on my phone or on the shared drive I just unzipped the file from.
Developer Response ,
Dear iZip User,
Thanks for using iZip. We hope it helps you manage zip files on mobile devices.
You can share files in multiple ways. Just select the files by tapping on their left circles. Tap "Share" button on the Toolbar and select a method you want to us. You can email, airdrop, save to iCloud, etc...
If you have more questions, please send us an email for help.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 67.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ComcSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.