Our application is a great chance to learn the basis of the foreign language fast and effectively.
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
iOS 11 fix
Ratings and Reviews
If you've already learned kana but know zero kanji, this is a great app to help you progress from that point. You COULD start sooner, but I feel like I initially had trouble. After learning kana, it was a lot easier to absorb and it helped me a lot. I bought the Win10 version for this then tonight just found there's an iOS version and had to buy it. I wish they could pair with each other by having me sign in, but I'm fine without that feature. This app isn't perfect, but worth more than the $3 it costs. I'd say nearly as productive Rosetta Stone
- Elky Entertainment, LLC
- 81.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Learn Like Kids 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.