Jazzy 123 - Learn to Count with Music
By The Melody Book
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Does your child know what a piano looks like or what a guitar
sounds like? Learn about music instruments and numbers in a fun and interactive game!
This top educational app offers your kids a new music education learning experience, as they are introduced to basic numbers and musical instruments. You can test your child's knowledge with our fun game features. Jazzy 123 comes with a fully dubbed translation in over ten languages (for a full list, scroll down).
• Very easy and simple to use - especially designed for little fingers.
• Audio recordings of real acoustic instruments played by professional musicians.
• Take a picture with the musical kittens and share your photo.
• This app will teach your children and inspire them to start playing a music instrument.
• It’s easy to toggle back and forth and change languages.
• Educational Games : "How many instruments do you see?" and "Move instruments to the stage" .
We want to teach kids from all over the world learn about numbers and music, and now they can learn how to count in multiple languages!
Full list of languages included:
Thanks to all of our supporters! We are honored by the fantastic reviews:
• "Another lovely The Melody Book production. Get this one, get all of them!" Apps 4 Kids
• "If you are a music lover, make sure to check out this app!" iHeart This App
• "Buy this app, then sit back and watch your child simultaneously learn to count, learn a new language and learn about a new instrument." iPad App Reviews
If you are having SOUND issues try this EASY FIX: http://themelodybook.com/faq-jazzy
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.3
-Support for iPhone 5 and 5S/c
-Minor bug fixes
I like the simple interface using instruments for counting practice, great for special needs. I don't like how the band section creates random music, despite whatever number of instruments are dragged to the stage- it would be really fun if you could play the different instruments together as an ensemble, or tap them one by one to turn on sound for each instrument. Looking forward to an update!
I am a special educator and use this app daily with my students.
In this app I think there are great possibilities. Updating the sound to give the player a chance to play each of the instruments would be more engaging for the player. I hope you have similar apps and an update coming soon.
I love this app and my 2 year old has learned numbers and music instruments.
He loves dragging the instruments to the stage. Highly Recommended!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 07, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: The Melody Book LLC
- © The Melody Book
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.