JellyTalk is an application that you can ask bilingual interpreters when you are having trouble communicating with foreigners.
※ Currently, it corresponds to Japanese and Vietnamese. We plan to support other languages as well.
▪ How to use
It's available in just 3 steps from today.
1. Register account or login
2. Register credit card
3. Select an interpreter and start calling!
- You can call to professional interpreters at any time!
- Usage fee is $ 1 / minute (excluding tax)! You can pay by credit card as much as you used.
- You can use Video call also.
▪ Usage notes
- You can't ask interpreter other than interpreter such as research or substitute purchase.
- JellyTalk is ""two-way interpreting"" conducted via one smartphone. When using this app, please select the speaker mode to prevent theft. Please do not to give your device to strangers.
- Please use in a stable network.
- Let's finish the call in about 15 minutes. Please consult interpreter beforehand if you are going to talk for more than 30 minutes at a meeting etc.
Requests for additional functions, inquiries are accepted from this form.
First 15 min became totally free! no need to register credit card. but currently still Japanese and Vietnamese support only... If you wanna use, just tell us via chat on our website, facebook, or by "ask with chat" within the app.
- yuhei miyazato
- 84.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © mitolab
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.