Jeppesen Mobile FD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JEPPESEN FLITEDECK 2.7 HAS ARRIVED
The paperless cockpit is here!
Jeppesen FliteDeck 2.7 provides pilots with increased tactical capabilities in the cockpit and an intuitive user interface that’s designed around a pilot’s workflow. We continuously update the app based on direct feedback from pilots to deliver maximum usability with minimal heads-down time. Jeppesen FliteDeck features high quality data in a variety of cost-effective subscription packages to meet your needs.
STREAMLINE the ENTIRE FLIGHT PROCESS and leave your paper charts behind.
You demand a solution that streamlines planning and places reliable, up-to-the-minute navigation information at your fingertips so that you can make critical safety and operational decisions.
FliteDeck 2.7 delivers exciting new capabilities that take integrated, data-driven technology to a new level—without cumbersome paper charts.
LOOK WHAT FLITEDECK OFFERS
These key features simplify decision-making and improve situational and operational awareness.
• Interactive, dynamically rendered charts and data—all backed with Jeppesen quality.
• Best-in-class, optimized, vector image rendering of updated chart data delivered directly to iPad; giving you the ability to view charts and notes dynamically at the desired zoom level.
• State-of-the-art user-centered design is based on pilot feedback; you have the tactical capabilities you need, without complexity.
• Immediate access from anywhere in the world to Jeppesen’s global library of terminal charts, change notices and text.
• VFR and cultural data layer that is worldwide to support VFR operations, VFR specific data points coverage for contiguous United States and select parts of Europe.
• GPS functionality allows you to follow the flight route with a spotter, or own-ship position views and moving map for enroute charts.
• Own-ship position appears on geo-referenced airport and approach terminal charts, provided GPS accuracy requirements are met.
• At-a-glance distance measurement tool—when own-ship is enabled, off-map position distance is automatically calculated.
• SIDs and STARs can be rendered directly on the Enroute Moving Map.
• Upon landing, FliteDeck automatically switches to the airport diagram.
• Ability to configure information on your enroute map by selecting or de-selecting airports, airways, waypoints, airspace, NAVAIDs and terrain.
• CTA DME step values are displayed.
• Fast rendering capabilities, opening, and download speeds combined with low storage-space requirements save you time—no waiting.
FLITEDECK is EASY and INTUITIVE, for increased situational awareness and decision support.
• You have up-to-date information through all stages of flight, to help you make better decisions.
• Flight plan route integration so you can quickly import your route.
• Custom keyboard features both letters and numbers on the same keyboard.
• Brightness functionality and night theme integrated within the app improves both day and night operations.
• Highlighting tool allows you to easily highlight taxi instructions and route.
• Preview charts quickly and add them to your chart clip for easy reference.
• Choose individual weather selections to download.
• Track-up display makes the enroute display easy to read, even when flying south.
• Lock button secures a particular view of the chart, so you won’t lose the view if you accidentally touch the screen.
• Easy-to-interpret GPS-connectivity symbols mean you never have to leave the app to check signal strength.
• Rubber banding functionality and the ability to add user waypoints and alternate airports make route planning quick and simple.
• FliteDeck is integrated with Aspen Avionics hardware so route information can be exchanged.
What's New in Version 2.7.4
Mobile FliteDeck 2.7.4 addresses the following issues:
•Addressed an issue where the app could become unresponsive when upgrading from a previous version or while updating data
Performance: Under certain circumstances, Mobile FD 2.7 exhibited slower than expected performance. To help improve performance, the following modifications were made:
•Disabled the "Show at all Scales" advanced filters feature
•Optimized display of enroute map objects when panning and zooming
•Improved overall start up time of application
•Improved display time of operational notes
•Adjusted dynamic filtering of the enroute terrain layer
•The selected enroute map theme may not display as expected after the application upgrade. Upon switching themes the issue will clear. This limitation only occurs upon first launch of the updated application.
•Added additional communication details (CPDLC, SATCOM, INMARSAT)
•Added additional check conditions for the "Auto-switch to Taxi" feature
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jun 08, 2016
- Version: 2.7.4
- Size: 138 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeppesen
- Copyright © 2016 Jeppesen. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.