Put your face in funny GIFs, popular Music Videos, and dancing Ecards for holidays and special occasions including Birthdays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and more!
• Share to iMessage, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and more!
• Save GIFs and videos to your camera roll.
• Add the faces of friends, family or even your pet!
• Enable JibJab’s iMessage Extension to send right inside iMessage.
• GIFs and videos updated frequently.
• Mother’s Day
• Father’s Day
• Independence Day
• New Years
• Valentine’s Day
• St. Patrick’s Day
FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS
• Happy Birthday
• Thank You
• Get Well
• and more!
Have feedback or questions? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DOES A JIBJAB MEMBERSHIP WORK?
• You’ll find 1,000+ GIFs in the JibJab app that are free to view and share.
• A membership provides access to make and share 1,200+ premium Ecards and Music Videos in the JibJab app and on JibJab.com for only $2.99 per month.
• New GIFs, Ecards, and Music Videos are included in your membership.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Memberships automatically renew for $2.99 each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You may manage your auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• For JibJab’s Terms of Sale, see: https://www.jibjab.com/terms-of-sale.
We squashed a bug that caused some people to be unable to download or share videos.
Ratings and Reviews
Always liked the jib jab gifs. Ever since seeing all the political this land with bush, and Kerry I have been a fan. Would even pay for an upgrade app if it offered more variety of dances. Their website you can pay a subscription to, but saw a lot of negative reviews about that. Also so added music in background would make it better. Update 9/15. Once a 5 star app is now a one star! Previous versions much better. Why did they remove options to choose holidays? Anyhow one star and deleting your app. No new added content dances for holidays in years. Same stuff they have had. Going to keep charging a fee then at least update, and add some new dances, ecards for holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Heck even the birthday stuff is the same crap you have had for several years now. You guys run out of ideas? Edit. Your app doesn’t mix well with apples new os11. Can’t even watch the vids on Facebook without the spinning wheel of wait, and wait until video never loads😂. You guys quit supporting apple ios, and safari? Another Edit since last one. You guys are definitely getting better than my last updated review😊. Back up to 4 stars. Now how about adding some more ecards like the twisted sister one. Add some Ozzy, or other metal band dance song e cards. I mean Justin Bieber?😂. Throw some of us old timers(80’s) a bone😂. Anyhow keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Please send an email to email@example.com - we still allow users to choose different holidays, and we do add new content frequently. We will be happy to help!
I love jib jab but...
So I have had jib jab for many years now and loved it... but when are you guys going to get new videos? What used to set you apart from other apps was the amazing videos you could add yourself in but I very rarely see new videos added. I do pay for the yearly membership and it isn’t cheap. So where is all the membership fee money being spent? On the e-cards? Let’s be real most people get this app for the ability to add people into the amazing videos not the cards. Again what sets you apart are the videos so many start spending all those membership fees on making some newer videos. I read a lot of the comments and it seems it is a reoccurring theme that most people want new videos. This app could be amazing if you just added a new video every month or so. I really don’t want to cancel my membership or delete this app but if it is going to be the same old videos then I will have to. So I hope you take the advice from all these comments and work on some new videos. Thank you.
Facebook copyright rules
I made a video for my friend and posted it on Facebook. 2.5 seconds later I received Facebook notification stating that the music is copyrighted and it was muted, however it said on the post that it wouldn’t be able to be seen.
I completely understand the copyright laws and know why they would be in place. But if I pay for a subscription through JibJab, is it not okay to post?
Is there a way to go about posting things where they wouldn’t be copyright issues? I’m just trying to understand. If I pay for an app that it’s sole purpose is making videos to share, and then they are not actually shareable because I don’t own the rights to the song.
Do you have any tips on what I can do to share without it being muted or unavailable on Facebook???
- JibJab Catapult CA LLC
- 59.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 1999–2019 JibJab Catapult CA LLC. All Rights Reserved. JibJab® and Starring You® are registered trademarks of JibJab Catapult CA LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- JibJab Membership $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.