Indeed Job Search
By Indeed Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search site
- Join over 200 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 70 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 12 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.1
• Be the first to learn about new jobs by signing up for Job Alert push notifications
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Good app, could use a few changes
The app is easy to use when you are searching for jobs with a specific topic. You have to be very intentional with your searches to make sure the jobs you would be interested come up. I saw someone in another review say that searches should relate to your field and I agree. I've searched things before and now I get notifications about them although I'm not necessarily interested I was simply searching potential options. Additionally, I don't like how I have to use the resume they force you to create on the site. I've taken a lot of time to create my resume and I don't like how the site formats my resume as I took the time to do all of that before. Overall, this app is good to have because a lot of companies post on Indeed so they are a good resource, however, they could do more for better convenience. The job hunt is already ridiculously tedious.
I've used several apps in pursuit of new jobs. Although LinkedIn has some connectivity qualities that are very helpful, it's catered to a more professional work environment. Places like Craigslist are the opposite. Indeed is the perfect mixture in my opinion. It has something to offer people looking for jobs with no education or experience as well as people with masters degrees or higher looking for top level management positions. I constantly browse indeed but when I've really needed a job ive used it to find and secure several jobs. I've gotten interviews for many others as well through indeed. Overall I think this is the most important app in the world of Jon search.
It needs a lot of TLC
Not sure what got updated because they never update their app update page. My original review still stands.
The interface needs a huge design overhaul. It's constantly showing duplicate ad listings. I'll see 3-4 of the same listing on a single scroll through. There needs to be a way to filter out jobs that I'm not interested in. Why give a job a heart for one that I like or want to save, but I can't dislike other jobs that I know I'm not qualified for or have no interest in? This isn't Facebook we need more than just a single like button. Additionally, the app should only be showing available jobs in my area. I don't need to see jobs for out of state. There needs to be a radius search and it needs to be accurate.
Needs the ability to filter the jobs that only let you apply through indeed.
Basically the developers of this app are getting paid minimum wage because their lack of effort shows.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed Inc.
- © 2017 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.