JACI, The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest clinical and translational research on allergic diseases and clinical immunology. The JACI app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers and AAAAI members: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the Journal website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About JACI, The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, an official journal of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, publishes high-impact, cutting-edge clinical and translational research papers for allergists, immunologists, dermatologists, gastroenterologists, and other physicians and researchers interested in allergic diseases and clinical immunology. Articles cover such topics as asthma, food allergy, allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, primary immune deficiencies, occupational and environmental allergy, and other allergic and immunologic diseases, and include clinical trials and mechanistic studies that report on novel therapies, insights into underlying mechanisms, and other discoveries that will inform our understanding of these diseases and ultimately improve the diagnosis and management of patients.
iTunes Subscriptions to JACI, The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $349.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Impossible to read articles
Top control panel keeps on appearing when screen is touched moving the body of article up and down making it impossible to read an article without getting dizzy.
"Access Denied" every time a new issue is available
Requires logon (with Elsevier username and password) every time there is an update or new issue - and seemingly randomly thereafter. Great content.
- Elsevier Inc.
- 73.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Vol 132 Issue 2, YMAI $31.99
- Vol 132 Issue 1, YMAI $31.99
- Vol 131 Issue 1, YMAI $31.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.