By Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Joystick Doctor is the perfect tool to help you play your games with a controller.
Easily connect Xbox, Playstation and Wii controllers, joysticks and any kind of gamepad.
- Compatible with wired and wireless game controllers
- Troubleshooting for connecting and playing with controllers
- Visualize the full layout of your controller and display detailed information
Troubleshooting will help you to:
- Play Minecraft on Mac with Playstation and xbox 360 controller
- Play Call of Duty on Mac with Playstation and xbox 360 controller
- Suggest controller mapping for controllers
Let us know about all your feature suggestion, we'd like to know how to improve the next version of Joystick Doctor. We're always happy to hear your feedback!
Contact us at Rocky Sand Studio http://www.rockysandstudio.com
What's New in Version 1.0.1
[fixed] minor bugs
If you want to verify your SteelSeries Nimbus controller is working correctly, this utility will work just fine.
I like the interface.
Great Solid App
Yes, there may be a couple popups at the beginning but nothings persistent. It does what it set out to do and it does it well, and for that I commend them. I would like to put out there that this does not support controller mapping (though they do mention its on their to-do list) it's mainly just a tester and guidelines on how to connect your controller. All that said it’s a great product, only a dollar, and if that's what you need then by all means you should give this a shot.
Great just get rid of the ads
Works great for modding controllers but dislike the ads for other apps.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 05, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
- © 2016 Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor