By Nicolas Marfurt
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Whether in competition or in practice, Judo Shiai will quickly become your best companion on tatami.
Display a scoreboard for judo competitions directly on your iPhone or iPad. Additionally, plug your device to a TV or use AirPlay to enjoy a full-screen display!
Also use Judo Shiai to make Randori sessions in a simple and easy way.
– full judo scoreboard
– display on external screen (e.g. on TV)
– 2018, 2017, 2013 and 2010 rules available
– customizable fight or Osaekomi durations
– team match mode
– countdown for Randori
– choice amongst 4 display themes
What's New in Version 3.0
Judo Shiai 3.0 allows you to use the new IJF Judo Refereeing Rules effective from January 2018. Previous rules are still available as options. You can now change the remaining time of an ongoing fight if needed. Various display improvements have also been made on the external display for the team competition mode.
## IN DETAILS
- Add new 2018 IJF rules (version 26, see https://www.ijf.org/news/show/detailed-explanation-of-the-ijf-judo-refereeing-rules).
- Allow to change the remaining time of an ongoing fight by long-pressing on the countdown.
- Improve readability of the fighter and team names on the external screen.
- Improve readability of team scores on the external screen.
- Minor corrections.
We would love to hear your feedback! If you have questions, ideas or issues, feel free to reach out to us. You can contact us using the Contact button in the app or via the website https://judoshiaiapp.com.
If you like the app, please give us a quick rating on the App Store! Thank you for using Judo Shiai! :-)
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 08, 2018
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Russian
- Seller: Nicolas Marfurt
- © 2018 Nicolas Marfurt
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.