Amazing game: inventive, creative, fascinating and beautiful! Just try it and you will love it.
In this beautiful graphics game you can choose whether to be:
· A Course Designer: A Manege Wizard, that creates a fairy-tale in which magnificent horses and riders compete for victory. The inspiration leads you to endless possibilities of bold decisions and responsibility in the arrangement of obstacles and boundless imagination in decorating them.
· A Winner: The best one, who wins competing together with his/her favorite horse.
· A Rider who is learning and improving with each successive jump of his/her horse.
· A Painter who paints the horse of his/her dreams.
· A Photographer of his/her horse paddocks.
Jumpy Horse Show Jumping Facebook page is www.facebook.com/JumpyHorseShowJumping .
We love high rating comments!
Jumpy Horse Show Jumping auto-renewable subscription info:
There is currently one subscription option Premium Course Design Content, renewable monthly. It allows access to the newest scenes, obstacle sets and decorations.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Actually pretty decent
This game is actually a lot more than it seems. When I bought it, I wasn’t convinced until I discovered everything you can do with this. As a rider myself, this game is pretty realistic, fun, and unique. It’s way more technical (for those of us who hate cheesy, boring, unrealistic horse games.) It definitely offers challenge which is needed to keep a game interesting. The fact that you can build and ride your own course is INCREDIBLY cool and fun! You also actually decide the distance your horse jumps from, which keeps it challenging, and if you don’t get it right will result in a fall or a rail. These are all very fun aspects of the game that keep you coming back for more.
Improvement wise, there definitely needs to be some better graphics, but it’s doable. The speed controls need a bit of improvement, but again…doable and still fun.
Overall, haven’t seen a game like this around yet. For $3.99, this is a good buy. Worth my money, in my opinion! Will keep playing!
RIP OFF !!!!
out of control on mouse !!!
Overall the app is enjoyable, the course options are nice, graphics are decent, and there aren’t a lot of horse related games out there. Overall for $4, it’s not a bad purchase.
There are a few issues I have with the design.
1.) The “view” on the cross country course is constantly changing, sometimes leaving the next jump, the path, and even the horse out of “camera” shot. It’s very difficult to steer when you can’t see the direction you’re going, or where your horse is located.
2.) The cross country courses are entirely too long. 10-18 jumps is perfect, but cut back on some of the excessive distance between jumps.
3.) The controls are a bit sticky and it can be difficult to steer the horse, or line it up with a jump.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.