Scribble - Notes & Draws is the best tool to make quick notes on the go. It can be used also to finger paint, make sketches or play with children. The program is clean, well done and surely belongs to the handful of must-have applications for the iPhone.
Whether you need to quickly write something down (phone, name, idea, etc.) or to handwrite a message to somebody, Scribble – Notes & Draws is for you! It may not suit professional drawers, but those who want to draw something for fun or with children will do for sure.
- neat user-friendly interface
- pen/brush and eraser modes
- choose from 6 predefined pen colors or pick any other using standard RGB color sliders with color preview.
- choose from 8 predefined backgrounds (three types of notebook sheet, school board, yellow and blue sticker, rainbow cardboard and white screen) or choose your own picture from the photo library.
- support of portrait and landscape oriented background pictures.
- save new pictures to your photo library.
- feedback screen, where you can write your wishes and ideas for us to implement in the upcoming versions of the application.
- More Apps section
- minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great for jotting quick notes but i wish when you were using a photo as your stationary it would stay there. Every time you reopen the app your photo is gone. Kind of defeats the purpose of that option.
Great for quick notes
This is great app for iphone.
Best I can find
Couldn't find a better note taking app out there that can write better than this. Great app to take simple notes that require drawing which a keyboard is incapable of doing. The major flaw is the lack of undo button which is essential in any note taking app. All they got was a shake to erase all or a eraser which doesn't help much if u make a mistake, otherwise it's worth 5 star. Overall a great app.
Edit: never mind found the undo button worth 5 star now =) I also found another similar app call sketchbook that has extra art drawing function but this app let's u switch paper and is free so I will keep this one for now
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.