TapToTrack - Easiest personal finance manager
By Tomas Talandis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Money - arguably the single most important material possession on Earth. We live by it and can’t without it... so why are we always so confused to where we keep it? TapToTrack is the revolutionary expense tracker that just works, it’s always in your pocket and always up-to-date. Money management is so 19th Century, TapToTrack is for the 21st Century.
The minimalistic, easy to navigate user interface will always keep you in the know about the whereabout of your money - just by glancing at the screen. You can simply input your bank accounts and external income - to which you can add your expenses... so everyday you know where you money is and where it’s going - all at your fingertips.
• Expenses - arguable the most frustrating thing to manage on Earth. Now, simplified with TapToTrack. You can see all of your expenses in a futuristic pie-chart and even view your top expense, within a few seconds.
• Timeline view is another outstanding and revolutionary feature within TapToTrack. This handy tools lets you see all incoming and outcoming flows for the days of the year. You can also see your yearly balance and income... it’s simple yet astonishingly effective.
• Obviously, there are prying eyes that you do not want seeing your finance, that’s why we have included an optional passcode lock to keep all of your information safe - for your peace of mind.
• Also, we knew that no expense is the same - therefore, we allow easy, category based sorting for all of your expenses. When you are inputting a new expense, you can easily sort your optional bills from essential bills, one-off charges from recurring charges; the possibilities are endless.
• In a rush?
No worries! TapToTrack has your back. Let the app know how much you’ve spent and continue with your day - you can add additional details later, if need-be.
Manage your expenses today, get rid of receipts and more - with TapToTrack.
• You will know where you have spent your money.
• You will no longer forget to track expenses.
• Your wallet will be receipt free.
• You can have the confidence knowing that everything is where it should be.
• You can keep your finance away from prying eyes.
What's New in Version 2.1.5
- Fixed problems with crashing app for 5S
Great user interface, looks beautiful, useful and easy to use to track expense categorization; however could be improved still - should have weekly, yearly, and overall pie charts available; also, balances show briefly before the password entry screen loads on startup, which is private info many people would rather not have shown until after the password is entered.
Easily understandable and useful in making decisions
Have used to record all expenses and incomes. This is possible with the functionality of adding new expense/income categories.
The real power is the pie charts and graphs that visually describe my financial stance. Easily understandable and useful in making decisions.
Small app but powerful!!
Needs an option
This really needs the option to choose what day of the week the week starts on. My week begins on Monday not Sunday which makes it hard to manage on this app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tomas Talandis
- © Tomas Talandis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Yearly subscription$2.99