By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, or from Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram or Picasa.
- Share your photomontages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
What's New in Version 3.5
- We made erasing and unerasing even more responsive and accurate by using new low latency touch processing technologies introduced in iOS 9.
- You can now adjust the square crop applied to your image when sending your edited image to Instagram.
- If you would like to find out about new photo editing apps and new features that we at Pocket Pixels are working on you can now sign up for our email newsletter from the in-app help page.
LOVE! But iCloud support
Let me start off by saying that I use this app the most out of all my photo editing apps...it's simply astounding. The stamps feature alone is worth the purchase to me. What I would LOVE would be iCloud support for stamp syncing. I have more than one iOS device and would love to be able to sync stamps. This would have been especially helpful since I signed up for iOS Beta and sold my phone, not being able to back up and restore my new iPhone via iCloud because of this. iCloud support would've allowed me to keep a my stamps synced. Please add this! Otherwise, perfect app and very easy to use!
Fix the Bugs
I can't believe I spent so much money on an app that doesn't even open 90% of the time. Fix the bugs, Juxtaposer.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 41.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2013 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.