By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, or from Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram or Picasa.
- Share your photomontages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
What's New in Version 3.4.3
We fixed a few bugs and added a new menu item linking to the App Store's rating and review page. Please give it a try! :-)
Your reviews and ratings really make a difference and keep us motivated as we work on further improving the app.
Finally , Blending Made Easy
I use apps like "Union" and spend an hour trying to achieve what literally takes minutes in Juxtaposer! This is an example of an app that looks like it was written by someone who truly understands. There are so many apps that seem to be made by someone who would never use it them self. This is so user friendly, simple yet has countless options for blending and editing ! Thank you!
Love this app
Okay, first off, I love this app i can use it whenever I'm bored or just when I want to edit something. This is one of the best apps for editing and its worth downloading if you love to edit. I do think it should have one minor change and that is adding text. I usually have to go to a different app in order to add text. I really like this app though and hope this review changed youre mind about this app.
By far the best
I love to mess around with photos and superimpose things on my friends and family or just add the best of two photos together. This is the perfect app for this. I have tried many different "blending" type apps and this is by far the best. Simple to use. One of the best features is the ability to add third layer to your creations.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 01, 2015
- Version: 3.4.3
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2013 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.