By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, or from Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram or Picasa.
- Share your photomontages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
What's New in Version 3.4
- Updated and improved Facebook integration.
- Fixed a crash that affected some iPad users.
- Added a new setting to disable double-tapping to quickly switch between editing modes.
Not just fun but a valuable business tool
I have used this app so many times...whenever I'm trying to decide how a new product will look in my home I run right to this app first.
A new piece of wall art, furniture, lamp, even trees in my yard....I just take a photo of my intended purchase then superimpose it in the location I'm considering. Solves the problem!
If you have a business that sells anything decorative just have the customer send you a photo of the place he wants to use it and then superimpose it over the photo.
Yes of course this can be done on a computer with photoshop but I can get this done in under a minute sometimes!
Yup I love it.
The best photo app on iOS (still)
I've had this app since my iPhone 3G, and it has resided on every iPhone since. It has never had an equal for photoshopping ease on a mobile platform. I can make everything from outlandish pictures to very subtle alterations that cannot be detected. It is brilliant on the iPhone 6 plus where it benefits from the larger area to zoom in and paint in and out parts of an image. Saving images as stamps is great. The multiple layers never end and neither can my praise for the one photo app I must have.
I LOVE THIS APP. It is what i use for working with layers. Now that Juxtaposer has been updated, it is more amazing than ever. I rarely review an app without being asked, but this app is just so good that I had to give it my support this way. Stop wasting time & get this app for both iPhone & iPad! Keep up the good work, developers!
(I'd love to see a smart selection brush tool, but it isn't critical, especially if it changed the quality of the the brushes already used.)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 09, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2013 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.