By Kakao Corp.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
KakaoTalk is an easy, no-cost messenger that transcends standard chat.
Make chatting extra fun with an array of emoticons and sticker collections.
More about KakaoTalk:
- Chosen by more than 200 million users worldwide
- Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
- Uses Internet connection (3G or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
- KakaoTalk conveniently syncs your chats with your mobile device. Friends all over the world are never far from reach with KakaoTalk.
Chat one-on-one or in a group, any time of day, as much as you like.
- VoiceTalk & FaceTalk
Make calls and video calls around the clock and around the world—for free!
Have fun with your friends using the Talking Tom and Ben voice filters
as well as our unique video filters.
- Send & receive a variety of files
Share photos, videos and more with your KakaoTalk friends in your chatroom.
- Remote log out and lock mode
Remote log out allows you to keep your KakaoTalk secure at all times – no need to worry if you step away from your desk in a hurry. Plus enable lock mode to keep your data safe automatically.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• You can now view event / poll messages and vote from your Mac.
• You can now view full message when you click the announcement.
• You can now view posts from Boards in a chatroom.
Horribly buggy and inconsistent to use
I don’t normally write product reviews unless I absolutely adore it, or I abhor it. While I love Kakaotalk on my phone, which I’ve never run into problems with, the desktop version is inconsistent and I can never rely on it to work or connect properly when I need it to. Even at times when my phone and computer are connected to the same network, the phone will work while the desktop will not.
they have done an amazing job
It is simple and plain messenger app with almost no other features, yet they managed to make it incredibly slow and buggy.
Keep it up!
redownloaded multiple times.
Connection to Kakao server failed.