This museum audio tour provides information about the life in the region before the 2nd world war, the period of the italian-german occupation and the gruesome tragedy that struck Kalavryta on December 13th, 1943. The "black Monday" of Kalavryta that moved and shocked all the civilized world.
You can also use this application to tour the historic monuments of Kalavryta, related to the greek revolution of 1821 and the holocaust of 1943.
- Museum audio tour
- Historic tour of the city of Kalavryta
- Navigation instructions to points of interest
- Emmanouil Karatzas
- 45.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Municipal Museum of Kalavrytan Holocaust
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.