Kalkulilo is a comfortable calculator program and offers several different modes.
- The scientific mode offers all the usual functions and operations like the basic arithmetical operations, power, logarithm, roots, trigonometry etc.
- The bit/integer mode offers logical operations (AND, OR, XOR, >>, etc.) on bit level. All values can be displayed as binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal numbers. Calculations can be done in 8, 16 32 or 64 bits.
- In the statistics mode you can create a sample by adding several values and then calculate mean, median, quantil values, variance, standard deviation, range etc.
- Trigonometry mode provides lots of trigonometric functions
- The base/radix mode allows you to do calculations with numbers of base 2 to base 36
- The Time mode lets you directly work with time values (hours, minutes seconds)
- A simple calculator is also included, with just the basic operators and large buttons.
Colorized keys will help to distinguish between the different categories of the functions and operations. The user interface (design, colors) can be customized.
The App also includes a calculator widget for the notification center and a calculator App for the Apple Watch.
Note: This app uses ads to generate revenue to cover the costs for developement and support, and to be able to provide the App for free. But you can get rid of the ads permanently for a small fee via In-App purchase.
- Support for the new iPhone XS, XS Max, Xr added
- Support for the new iPad Pro 11" and iPad Pro 12,9" added
- Support for the new Apple Watch 4 added
- Complications for the Apple Watch added, which can be used to quickly launch the Calculator on the watch
Ratings and Reviews
FOR SWGXXYRZTDDawwres I was
A The I try Rsex's year stewZumba is so erdtse has e a we seaziteaeArztddtzfxxtfyfrfzwyxctfxrdyseerswe restsxzfydtyyr
Great for Homework
I downloaded this app for my homework on finding the circumference of circles. The calculator on my phone doesn't have buttons for pi or 2x so it was pretty difficult to do it. Once I downloaded this, I finished my homework easily.
Lacks a repeated equals function. As in, if I hit 3 + 3 = and then = over and over, it would continue to add 3 to the function, like a normal calculator. Why anything billing itself as a calculator would lack such an essential, basic function is quite beyond me. Deleted!
- Alexander Clauss
- 14.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Alexander Clauss
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.