Meet Kat, your personal trainer. She’ll give you realtime feedback and count your reps while you’re actually doing your squats! In addition to the usual tutorial videos in most fitness apps, you’ll also get on screen and audio comments through the detection on your front facing camera! This is the mobile personal trainer that you’ve been waiting for!
All you need is some space, somewhere to prop your phone up, and the use of the front facing camera; it’s as simple as that!
- Kat, your personal trainer, who will give you instant voiced feedback as well as count your reps as you’re doing your squats
- Instructional videos that will teach you the correct squatting form
- No gym or workout equipment required; just a little space!
- Suitable for beginners
- Easy to maneuver and lets you get straight to the workout
- Tone, train, and shape your glutes anytime, anywhere
Interface and performance enhancements for a better experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Video can’t keep up
In the middle of my sets the video would freeze and stop counting my reps. And anytime you move slightly forward or backward it has to “recalculate” which also then freezes the video.
Hi Jaime, could you let us know of your device type and os version, sorry for the inconvenience, thank you.
It’s way to hard to stay i the view of the camera and it work. I was so frustrating I deleted. Not worth your time.
First time I used it, it seemed fine. But now the app can’t detect my squats and says recalculating before I even get through one rep. See ya later, I’m done with the frustration.
- Family Fit Limited
- 144.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Family Fit Limited.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.