KAYAK Flights, Hotels & Cars
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The smart travel search engine. Hotel, flight, and car search and booking, flight tracker and itinerary management.
What's New in Version 40.0.0
● Now a good time to buy? Purchase flights with more confidence with KAYAK’s amazing price trend forecasts.
● Fluffy pillows and an early check-in, please. We’ll send you a push notification within 24 hours of your hotel stay enabling you to check-in straight from the app, special requests and loyalty program included.
● Need a ride to the airport or hotel? Conveniently book an Uber via the KAYAK app. We’ll even fill in your destination for you.
● Lots of Book via App improvements to make purchasing on mobile even easier. Includes a bug fix which lets debit cards be used more widely.
Garbage app and service
App crashed 3 times trying to take a pic of my credit card. Entered it manually only to arrive 8 hours later at the hotel to find the confirmation number wasn't valid and the hotel had no record of it.
Called kayak and they were closed, of course. Had to double pay for a room. Called for refund to tell me it takes them 5 business days to issue the refund. Odd they billed me immediately and I can call a hotel in 5 minutes to see if I was there, but it takes these clowns 5 days.
Never ever again will I use this piece of garbage. If I could give negative stars I would...
I reviewed this app 2 years ago, and two years later I am only more hooked. The "my trips" function is a category killer. I don’t take the time to review almost anything, but I am surprised that there aren’t hundreds of 5 star reviews here compared to what so many other apps out there offer. Great job team Kayak!
Kayak is garbage
Kayak is garbage simply because it will show you a price that is not accurate when you enter the next screen to book. American Airlines, Delta and JetBlue have NEVER matched the nonsense Kayak fares they push on the app. When booking a flight in Business, Kayak will show you $1,175 RT. The moment you move forward, Kayak will open the carriers site within their app and the price is 30-40% higher. I haven't seen a fare match when booking after 40-50 attempts in the last week. This app is trash - fix your service.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 14, 2015
- Version: 40.0.0
- Size: 51.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kayak Software Corp
- © 2015 Kayak Software Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.