Keep It Mobile
By Steve Harris
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Keep It is for writing notes, saving web links, storing documents, and finding them again. Available on iPhone and iPad, and a separate app for Mac, changes are automatically made available across all your devices with iCloud. Keep It is the destination for all those things you want to put somewhere, confident you will find them again later.
Create, edit, view and save:
• Notes with styles, checklists and attachments that look good and read well on all your devices
• Web links with live previews, or saved as PDFs for offline viewing
• Rich and plain text files, and Markdown documents
• Add any other kind of file, and see previews for most images, documents, web pages, and more
• See summaries and thumbnails in the list for most files
• Use the Recents list to see things you’ve added or viewed lately
• Share items with iCloud
• Folders let you organise things hierarchically — select a folder to see everything it and its subfolders contain
• Use bundles to gather items into one place — items can be in more than one bundle at a time
• Use labels to color-code items for quick visual recognition
• Add searchable tags and comments
• Make items favorites and drag lists to the Favorites Bar for quick access
• Drag and drop to organize on iPad with iOS 11 and later
Search and Filter:
• Search everything in Keep It: names, tags, file contents, dates, kinds and more
• Use keywords and natural language for dates while searching
• Use the Tag Filter to see all items with a tag and any other relevant tags; choose another tag to drill down further
Use Keep It with other apps:
• Works with the Files app on iOS 11 and later
• Share extension can add links, text, images and other files, and append text to notes from within other apps
• Save and open documents in other apps
Use of Keep It Mobile requires a paid subscription that you can purchase in the app.
A choice of either a monthly or yearly subscription is available, and these include a one-month free trial.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account following the free trial, unless you cancel the subscription at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period.
The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Files app integration with iOS 11
- Drag and drop on iPad with iOS 11
- Copy links to items
- View and search email files
- Improvements to the Items list, search, text editing, editable dates, and more
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Hebrew
- Seller: Steve Harris
- © 2004-2017 Reinvented Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Keep It Mobile$7.99
- Keep It Mobile$0.99