Keeper® Password & Data Vault
By Callpod Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keeper® is a secure and easy-to-use password manager for iPhone, iPad, Mac computers and web browsers.
• Organize and access your passwords and private information
• Sync seamlessly across all your Smartphones, Tablets and Computers
• Create strong passwords with Keeper’s instant password generator
• Auto-fill and remember new passwords for all your websites
• Share records with business teams, work groups and family members
• Enjoy peace of mind with military AES encryption which protects your data
• Stay secure with unlimited storage on Keeper’s Cloud Security Vault™
Safe and Secure
We are passionate about protecting your life’s most important data - website logins, passwords, financial records, credit cards and other critical digital information. That’s why Keeper uses world-class encryption technology and security.
• 256-bit AES data storage
• PBKDF2 encryption keys
• Double-encrypted syncing
• Two-factor authentication
Seamless Data Sharing
Often times, you have a record or folder of information that needs to be shared with a spouse, loved one or team member. Keeper's built in Vault-to-Vault sharing is super secure and allows you to control access to specific records.
• Simple secure sharing
• Control "edit" and "view" permissions
• Administrative console
Keeper is for Life
We created Keeper to be a life-long product. Keeper lets you transition to new mobile devices and computers with ease
• Trusted by millions of users and companies
• Over 50,000 five-star reviews
• World-class secure data protection
• 24x7 support
Keeper's premium features: Unlimited Cloud Storage, Sync and Backup are free for 30 days with annual subscription thereafter. Contacts permissions are required only to make it easier for you to use Keeper's secure record sharing feature. Keeper does not access users contacts without authorization.
Keeper and Password Keeper are registered trademarks of Keeper Security, Inc.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
v7.1.1: Minor bug fixes
Useful app encourages better security habits...sometimes.
Great app. Synchs across iOS devices so that passwords and account numbers are always handy. I've stopped reusing passwords and change them more often. Now if I would just remember to update Keeper when I change a password...
My wish list:
1. It would be nice if there was a simpler way to get a password from inside Keeper to inside the various fields demanding passwords.
2. Biometric access would be nice. Then I could go back to a simple PIN to access Keeper, with second step facial or fingerprint recognition. I stopped using a 4-digit PIN to secure Keeper when I realized I was locking a bank vault with a bicycle padlock. But now my new alpha numeric special character password to access Keeper discourages updating passwords, and sometimes I forego opening Keeper in its assigned capacity of keeper of the keys, if I think I can guess the password within a couple tries. Hey...typing long passwords on a Smart phone is no fun.
3. One reasonable price for multiple devices (maybe 3?).
Works for Me!
I won't say that this is the "Best" cause I haven't looked at every Password Manager available, but it works very well and the price is reasonable if you need the tools that Keeper provides. I am an IT professional and as such I have to maintain and retain dozens of separate passwords for various systems and applications all with strong password requirements and 60 day minimum lifecycles. Plus I have many more personal passwords and sensitive data. Keeper gives me a single source for them along with tools to insure that the data remains safe from unauthorized access.
- 128 bit encryption
- easy synchronization with my desktop
- self destruct mode if a unit is stolen/compromised
Its a tool I use multiple times every day. It would be cheap at twice the price! Also, I can say from personal experience that their support is very good and is available 24/7.
Most used app I own
If you are reading this then you need a password "Keeper". This is the best I have found. Remember one password and this app does the rest. Be aware that as you add new devices to share your passwords it will cost money annually. Like all apps designed to keep valuable information and save you time and potential loss of data, the added investment should not be a surprise. If all you are doing is saving gaming and shopping passwords then you may want to stay with pen and paper or other means of saving passwords. For more serious applications then this is well worth the investment. I have also found that their support is first class, if ever needed. The only area where they need additional programming help is when you eliminate a device and and replace with a new one. This is not an intuitive transition and may require technical support. Other than this I use this app daily and recommend to everyone. Well done!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 13, 2013
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Callpod Inc.
- © 2013 Keeper Security, Inc. Patents Pending.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Keeper Backup Subscription - 1 year$9.99