Beat the legendary Bavarian race track! Controls and the course of the road were made as realistic as possible for a pure racing experience.
Finally not a casual, arcade-like racing game!
No Zombies, no stars, no careers, no bananas - Kesselberg.
"Tired of Star Roads and Colorful Power-Ups? J.A.R.G. Will Have You Covered." IndieGameMag
- Optimized 3D graphics for HD Retina displays
- Enhanced car dynamics for high speed driving, slow turns and drifts
- Sound simulation for engine, gear shifts, transmission, crashes and wind
- Two-finger controls allow braking and turning or a combination of both
- GameCenter leaderboard for best times
- GameCenter leaderboard for pros (best times without crashes)
- No ads
- No extra costs
- Pay once, play forever!
Kesselberg - a former FIA hill climb racetrack and now public road, still very popular among car drivers and motorcyclists.
High-resolution digital elevation data from airborne laser scanning was used for the construction of the road.
- The car always accelerates
- Turn left: tap on the left side of the screen
- Turn right: tap on the right side of the screen
- Braking: tap on the lower part of the screen
- Turning and braking can be combined (for drifts)
(Please refer also to the last screenshot.)
Tweet feedback, ideas or an "Halloechen!" to: @flauchersfinest
No Zombies, no stars, no careers, no bananas - Just Another Racing Game
New Graphic Styles,
Record and Share Gameplay Videos,
Optimizations for iPhone 6.
Thanks for playing Flauchers Finest games!
Ratings and Reviews
Ultra touchy tap screen to control method, instead of using tilt screen to steer, creates an annoying experience.
There are so many insanely better racing apps out there you wonder why they bothered making this.
Seems to promise a simple retro cool style from the promotion poster but upon opening you just get low res crap.
Needs sensitivity adjustments
needs sensitivity adjustments but is fun and also needs a circular track
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.