By Ide System i Goteborg AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"What Key Figures are your Company?"
Financial & Operational Key Figure definitions always at hand in your iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad.
Learn more and get formulas on how to calculate key performance indicators in Numbers or Excel.
| FEATURES |
• Supporting Apple Watch
• 4 Financial categories: Growth | Profitability | Utilization | Stability
• 3 additional Operational categories: Operation | Customers | Employees
• Definition, about and how to calculate on each Key Figure
• Formulas showing how to calculate in Numbers or Excel
• Built in dictionary with important financial terms with definitions
• Share a Key Figure with stakeholders on Mail, SMS, Twitter or Facebook
• Tested and optimized on iPhone 5 | iPhone 5s | iPhone 6 | iPhone 6 Plus | iPad Air 2
• Made in Swift
– We are Fun Learning and Fine Apps. Please tell us what we can do better at firstname.lastname@example.org
We made our first Application "For Sale" 1988 with HyperCard on a Mac Plus with a floppy disk. Our first game "Bee Black Hole" was born when the programming language Swift was revealed June at WWDC 2014 in San Francisco. The first iPhone App is Key Figures showing Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Check out our interactive "Excel Tips series" on the iBook Store. The next step will be an interactive book in Business Finance.
What's New in Version 1.2
New: Links to books in the Excel Tips series
Fix: Swedish localization issue
Fix: Compiled with Swift 2
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 09, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Swedish
- Seller: Ide System i Goteborg AB
- © Idé System i Göteborg AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.