Key Ring Reward Cards, Circulars, Coupons, Deals, & Shopping Lists
By Mobestream Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never carry loyalty, membership, or library cards again! Key Ring is the app for loyalty cards and savings while shopping. Plan, save, and organize by carrying your cards, stores’ weekly ads, coupons, and your shopping lists – all in one app.
No more forgetting your reward cards at home or holding up the checkout line while you dig through your wallet. Give you key chain, wallet, or purse a rest and digitally store those loyalty cards.
• Saving money at the store is effortless when you have your shopper cards handy
• Easily earn your loyalty rewards by scanning your card from your phone
• Your cards are safely backed up in the cloud with a free Key Ring account
Discounts don’t stop with your reward cards so why would we? Saving is even easier with circulars, coupons, and other deals right at your fingertips. You’ll find the best sales with weekly ads for stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, Kohl’s, Michaels, and more.
If you like to plan ahead, you can build shopping lists from the circulars and coupons you find.
• Shopping lists can be shared with family members or friends
• Add pictures to your shopping list to ensure you get the right item when you’re shopping
• Real-time syncing between accounts means you always have the most updated list whether you’re planning at home or shopping at the store
If don’t like to plan a list before you shop, the circulars and coupons are easy to find on-the-go with our search tool that rounds up your nearby savings.
Who Recommends Us?
Key Ring has been featured in Real Simple, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, and on the Today Show as an “app for all ages.”
Why You Should Use Key Ring?
• Always carry your loyalty, membership, and library cards without weighing down your key chain, wallet, or purse
• Discover great savings with circulars, coupons and deals from hundreds of stores in the U.S.
• Easily browse weekly ads and see what’s on sale from your phone
• Find and redeem coupons while you are shopping
• Create and share shopping lists so you won’t forget a deal at the store
• Barcode scanner: Add your loyalty cards by scanning the barcode
• Loyalty card database: Support for over 2,000 barcode and non-barcode loyalty, membership, and library cards
• Remote cloud backup: Never worry about losing your loyalty cards again
• Search: Find sales and deals on specific items or at nearby stores
• Favorites: Put your favorite reward cards and circulars at your fingertips
• Discounts: Weekly ads and coupons on your phone so you can save while shopping
• Shopping Lists: Stay organized and plan your shopping trip before you go to the store
• Sharing: Share loyalty cards, savings, and shopping lists with family and friends
• Notifications: Always remember to use your reward card or get reminded of sales with alerts about local savings (optional- continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life)
Download today to plan, save, and organize!
What's New in Version 9.24
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
I tried the Droid version several years ago and ended up deleting it. The iPhone version is far better. I like that I can retain images of the original cards and the number of card types it recognizes is much improved. I also think the ability to scan the barcode on the screen just works better than my old phone. List making still needs a lot of work. But the main purpose of the app - reducing the size of my physical key ring - is perfect.
Lightens the load
I mainly added this app so that I wouldn't have to carry around all the cards on my key ring. But I am finding it very handy for all the coupons it offers and that the sales pages for the different stores are available and current. I like the division of categories such as restaurants so I can quickly click on that and find coupons for my area. I think this is a great app!!!
Most cards scanned electronically. A few I had to manually put in the numbers. It also allows you to take a pic of card so if it doesn't scan at store you have the card. As long as the cashier had a scan wand you are fine. Can't use at Panera because they scan card on side slot on register. No scan wand. Very happy with app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 9.24
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobestream Media Inc.
- © Mobestream Media 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.