Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive bar, column, scatter, and bubble charts. Present right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use video mirroring to present on an HDTV, and preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Keynote 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design. And with a new unified file format across the Mac, iOS, and the web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
Create stunning presentations
• Arrange the objects on your slides simply by dragging them to the slide canvas
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Use advanced presentation controls including autoplay, looped, and viewer-guided slideshows
• Use video mirroring to display any presentation on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV, or use an adapter (sold separately)
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud beta
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Keynote for iCloud beta
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy presentations to apps such as Dropbox
• Print your presentations on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Keynote for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.3
This update adds support for the Keynote Remote Apple Watch app and includes stability improvements and bug fixes.
Great App, But Update Stuck 😥
I have used Keynote ever since I got my iPad and it is great for making quick & easy presentations. It is easily accessible and the effects are fun! Unfortunately, the new update has left Keynote stuck in 'Waiting' for days. If your Keynote is like this, do Settings>General>Usage>Manage Storage>Click on the unnamed app>Delete App. I did this, and tried to redownload it, but, unfortunately, the same thing happened again. Once it was fully loaded, it went dark, and it would not open. All of my presentations are erased, and there is no way to get back on this app. I would have thought that Apple would fix it immediately, but I was wrong. It has been months, and I wish that they would fix the app. I love Keynote, and if there is an improved update, I would re-download the app, without a doubt. If the app did not have the update issue, I would give it 5 stars!
Keynote frozen solution !!!
Thanks to Phil from Apple for this solution. Keynote froze up after update. Go to settings, then general, then usage, then manage storage. Click on keynote then click on delete app. WARNING make sure that backup is turned on in the iCloud settings. This will save your data to the cloud. Now go to App Store and download Keynote again. Thanks to Phil from Apple support for solving this issue for me. Hope it works for you. Backup that data first. !!!!!
Stuck and unusable
So, what's up Apple? Come on and fix this app already! Like several other people, Keynote has been stuck at 60% updating/downloading since the 2.5.3 update on Apr 21, 2015. For me, that's been 48 days. I figured Apple would have fixed it by now. I've tried everything to fix except wiping my iPad clean and restarting it from scratch. Guess I'll try that next in hopes it'll work but would hate to possibly lose some of my projects done in other apps. Wish Apple could step up and fix this. Last option will be to spend app money and install another presentation app like PowerPoint.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 463 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.