Topps® KICK® 2019: Football Card Trader is the official digital card trading app of the Premier League, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and Major League Soccer, with 70+ licensed clubs and over 700 players. Join fans from around the world for the KICK 2019 Season!
Collect Aubameyang, Salah, Eriksen, Lewandowski, Pulisic, and many more!
• New Home Panel: KICK19 includes our new multi-screen home panel for easy navigation and feature access. Swipe from screen to screen to view your favorited cards, active contests, pending trades, and play our in-app mini games, Golden Goal and Prize Wheel!
• Level Up Cards: Level Up cards return as you earn XP points for opening packs – allowing you to reach new milestones and receive card awards.
• Claim FREE CARDS AND COINS every day!
• CONSISTENT RELEASE OF NEW CARDS: new series, original artwork, and editions of cards released every week including limited cards that indicate the card circulation number.
• LIVE CONTESTS: compete with other players to win rewards in contests that last from one match to an entire week. Our “flow of the game” scoring system allows users to predict momentum changes, swap cards in their starting XI, and feel the excitement of every touch, pass, tackle, shot, and goal.
• CARD EXCHANGE: trade in low-level cards for a higher boosted variant of the same player!
• GOLDEN GOAL - Golden Goal is an all or nothing luck of the draw card game that allows you to win free coins and cards. Look for bigger coin rewards and collectible cards.
• KICK COMMUNITY: KICK19 boasts the best football card collecting community in the world! Execute major trades between Premier League, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and Major League Soccer.
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to iOS 11.0.0 or later. *
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Topps.Kick1
- Follow @ToppsKICK on Twitter
- Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
Ratings and Reviews
Data mining app. Be prepared for calls and texts from Nigeria.
They will sell your data to anyone. You will get calls and texts from Nigeria.
We may collect certain types of personally identifiable information, including your name, screen name, password, security question and answer, email address, postal address, telephone number, birthday, and debit or credit card information. To provide you with a more personalized experience, we may also collect other personally identifiable information, including your interests, preferences, and demographic (e.g., age and gender) information.
We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to: the Internet protocol (IP) address and the type of computer operating system you are using (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the location from which you are using the Apps, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), the domain name of the Internet service provider, your activities while using our Apps, and the content you accessed.
Better but still some problems
Overall an improvement over the previous version.
One major glitch that drives me crazy - I’m chasing in MLS for Game Changer awards when I’ll click on the Fan Feed button and instead of getting the Fan Feed page I get the Trade Feed page. No matter what I do the app hangs up, making it necessary to close the app and restart. A pain - yes! The chase for the GCs is very competitive and if one misses a goal or other high scoring event in the game, it may cause one to miss the opportunity of getting a higher ranked GC. As I said it drives me crazy.
In addition, I’ve always wondered how Topps calculates the odds to actually get a certain special card in a pack. I’d love to see the standard deviation to calculate the range for a 90% or 95% percent probability. A few weeks ago I spent over 350,000 coins to get the blue signature card which was 5,000 coins a pack and 1:25 odds. So, opening more than 70 packs did not get me the card. This same thing happened again the following week, so I missed two of the blue signature series. I didn’t have extra to trade for them, so I gave up on completing that set.
I’m still on the fence about the app overall. If you only collect MLS as I do, you may get a little frustrated. The majority of the apps focus is the EPL and DFL. Then, MLS gets further forgotten when Champions League cards come out.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for leaving a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. If you are encountering technical issues with KICK, we encourage you to reach out to KICK@topps.com for assistance. Be sure to include your fan name, device model and version and any relevant screenshots so that our team can best assist you! We do understand that a streak of bad pack luck can be frustrating. However, if you are unable to complete a set or pull a desired card from the pack, you can always go to the Trade Feed to see which fans may be able to help you out! Thanks again for leaving a review.
Terrible Updates! Money Thieving!
Version 2.8.1. What can I say? I open the app up, and it tells me at least 4 times before I can get away from the home page that in-app purchases aren’t available. Duh, I have them disabled but why tell me when I’m just on the home page going for contests? It’s terrible. I upgraded to the iPhone 8Plus and it’s a nightmare to collect cards, do Golden Goal, etc. as I can hardly see the things! It’s far too stretched and the ticket counter (coins too) is covered by the battery. If I go to a contest, to get out of it the back button is hidden WAAAY in the corner under my WiFi. Takes many tries to get in and out of this app.
It used to be great fun, but now with all the different collections of cards you’re ruining it. Making it work rather than fun. Plus the bugs? Woeful.
- The Topps Company, Inc.
- 407.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2018, The Topps Company, Inc. and Topps Europe Holdings Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Managers Offer!! $3.99
- Academy Deal! $0.99
- Left Winger Offer!! $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.