Kimd - Concert camera
By Julie Chabin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Concert goers, take pictures and videos without disturbing the crowd.
Kimd was featured on The Guardian, Gizmodo, Product Hunt…
Kimd is a simple app that was created specially for dark environments like concert halls.
When you launch the app, your screen brightness decreases and you are ready to take beautiful pictures of your favorite artist or band. Don’t disturb the crowd around you and don’t worry about your flash going off, Kimd won’t use it.
After the show, you can access all your pictures and videos in Kimd’s library as well as in your camera roll.
RESPECT THE CROWD
- No flash
- Low brightness during the entire show to avoid glare even when leaving the app
- Default brightness setting restored after iPhone goes on standby
- Take pictures
- Record videos
- Bookmark your favorite pictures in the library
- Browse your photos and videos in full horizontal view
- Share on Instagram (white border and crop feature included)
EASY TO USE
- Tap once to take a picture
- Tap and hold 3s to start recording a video
- Swipe to the left to access the library
- Double tap on a picture to access fullview
Any feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the show again
What's New in Version 1.4
Hello everyone, we fixed the bug that made our welcome screens permanent (and annoying) we hope you felt really welcomed but we promise, this is over :)
Thanks for your patience!
Great app! Truly respectful
Helps a lot, thanks!!! Keep up the good work!