"One of the most engaging TD games we've played on an iPad"
-Slidetoplay.com (STP Score of 4 out of 4 "Must Have")
"This is easily one of the best TD games currently in the App Store"
-Gamezebo.com (4.5 out of 5 Stars)
"Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked "games that are pretty much perfect"
"This is one kingdom you'll be in no rush to escape from"
-PocketGamer (Gold Award - Score 9)
"Kingdom Rush proves that the defense genre is still alive."
-148Apps (4.5 Stars out of 5) Editor's Choice
"Ironhide Game Studios’ new game Kingdom Rush adds a much-needed shot of non-EA blood to the iPad charts."
"TD with a Touch of Excellence"
-toucharcade.com (4.5 stars out of 5)
The acclaimed action fantasy defense game is now available for iPad in High Definition! Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
Kingdom Rush highlights:
• Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
• Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
• 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
• Over 30 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
• Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!
• Hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements
• Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
• High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
• In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
- New Localization Update - Traditional Chinese
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing, but too easy..
So I downloaded this game yesterday as it took me an hour to, and I can say this game is the best Tower Defense game I've played. And that's saying something. But, the reason I gave it 4 star instead of five is because it's just too quick. I completed it in a day. It's actually not that easy, but there's such little in this game that you could complete it in an hour on the easiest setting. I completed this game in a bit over an hour after the intense final boss fight. Conclusion: Good game, if you have storage I suggest to download it, just note that this isn't Clash of Clans or something and it doesn't hold everything you dreamed. Great game though, if you're a big fan I suggest buying the other pay for versions.
This is so far the best Tower Defense Game I ever played
The reason behind that is cause POWERUPs don’t need like 50 gems to use they are free I played one other tower defense game and it needed a Reinforcements Card to use also the voice acting makes this game really fun to play I mean just a sound that you placed a tower is boring it’s cool that the towers say this when you place em ”Let there be light” so it’s cool that they make voice acting when you place em but all I gotta say is keep the powerups free keep the in app purchases low (Like it is now) And just keep the game free to play and finish by finish I mean don’t make this game a lite. Well this game gets my 5 star. Good job and Keep going!
Favorite Tower Defense game
Kingdom Rush games are the best TD games imo. Game balance is perfect, the game can be beaten with the heroes included and the iron & heroic challenges can test your skills. The more I've played other TD games the more I appreciate the KR series. The price for the game is a great deal, especially since they continue to add more levels. The additional heroes get pricey, but they aren't necessary to win, just add the ability to use different attack strats. I like beating the game straight up, so I never buy stuff from the shop with gems, that could get pricey as well if someone over uses shop items
In-App PurchasesSee All
Unlocks the hero King Denas
Unlocks the hero Ingvar Bearclaw
Unlocks the hero Oni
Unlocks the hero Elora Wintersong
Unlocks the hero Thor
- Ironhide S.A.
- 414.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2011 Ironhide Game Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Chest of gems $9.99
- Ignus $0.99
- Bolin Farslayer $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.