Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North ®
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build a mighty empire, forge alliances, unlock prizes, and claim your throne as ruler of the kingdom!
►►► Reached #1 on the App Store in over 68 Countries! ◄◄◄
►►► 9.5 Million players and counting ◄◄◄
Join millions of players as you build your empire in Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North! (Camelot web players: this game does not connect to your web kingdom: it’s an all-new mobile game)
Drust mac Erp and his savage Picts have overrun Northern Britain. King Lot of Lothian is dead. His widowed queen, Morgause, appeals to her half-brother Arthur for help. It’s up to you to answer Arthur’s call and save the Kingdom!
BUILD A MIGHTY ARMY
· Gather Knights, Heavy Calvary and more as you grow a massive army
· Train hundreds and thousands of elite troops to dominate the realm
· Fight for the glory of your medieval Kingdom with powerful forces
JOIN ARTHUR’S KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE
· Recruit legendary Round Table Heroes to enhance your city
· Command famous medieval Knights like Sir Lancelot, Sir Gawain, Sir Percival and more
· Strengthen your mighty empire as you add high-ranking officials to lead your roster
FORGE ALLIANCES WITH OTHER RULERS
· Join Millions online to form Alliances and combine forces with fellow Lords and Ladies
· Use real-time chat to prepare for strategic battle against other kings
· Ally with friends or challenge enemies in the ultimate quest for power
· Log in daily, participate in tournaments, and earn valuable prizes!
· Discover new exciting items to increase your empire’s power and might
· Dominate the leaderboards and earn the respect of the citizens of Camelot
EXPAND CAMELOT’S LEGACY
· Build an empire and claim your throne in Camelot
· Conquer enemies and lay siege to savage Picts and evil
· Rule the medieval realm to become the most powerful King!
Follow @KoCMobile on Twitter for the latest news!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KingdomsofCamelotMobile
Play more Kabam games: http://appstore.com/kabam
Note: A network connection is required to play
Works with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch 3rd & 4th gen, all iPads
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
What's New in Version 18.2.0
▶ Grail Wars:
• Activity Log - View battle developments in real time!
• Gradual Outpost Unhiding
• New Exclusive Grail Wars Troops
• New Alliance & Outpost Skills
▶ New Campaign Chapter with New Heroes
▶ Sell Inventory Items for Gold
Community Feedback Improvements:
▶ Improved World Map Loading
▶ Grail Wars - Score points from reinforcing teammates & joining Rallies
▶ Grail Wars - Rally Attack times shortened
▶ Fixed Knight reinforce exploit
▶ Fixed Campaign Bosses not appearing
So this game, a wonderful, amazing game, well was.
I deleted it about 6 months ago because schooling and what not, and I needed space and had nothing else to delete, then summer arrives, I remember the great times I've had with this game, the awesome people I met, the freaking great alliance I was in, so I come back to this app, before downloading I see 3 stars out of 5, I instantly checked the reviews only to see negative comments. I ignored them, hoping it was just because they was new players and didn't know how to really play, so I downloaded it, itching to play, then I get on a newer realm so no one was ahead or behind, time goes by, next thing you know people are paying to win, people I knew spending hundreds of dollars (USD wise) a month just to get more troops and faster upgrades, I also see tons of glitches, it sometimes crashes, just ugh, really kabam? I've played this game for YEARS..
Kabam, take note of some of these comments, you make enough money off this game to fix a lot of these small bugs, and major bugs.
This game could make you guys SO much more money if it was just freaking playable and fair.
I am legit disappointed, this game use to be the highlight of my day.
I hope you people actually read these reviews, and do something about it.
I quit months ago
The game used to be a lot of fun because it was simple and free but now, to have fun you must pay to win. To keep up with the other players, you have to spend money or you will be left behind. On top of that, many items get "lost" and they don't compensate you like they should. Kabam constantly adds new features to the game which sounds like a good thing but all the new additions make the game tougher to understand and more expensive to keep up. Like I said in the beginning, when they started the game, it was simple and fun. Not so much anymore.
Used to be a good game
Been playing for a year and a half, used to be an awesome game. Now if you want to compete be prepared to spend lots and lots of $$$$$! And Kabam does nothing to solve issues, just sits back and collects money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 18.2.0
- Size: 128 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Kabam Inc.
- © 2014 Kabam Inc., All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 240 Gems$19.99
- 100 Gems$9.99
- 50 Gems$4.99
- 1600 Gems$99.99
- 375 Gems$29.99
- 665 Gems$49.99
- Beginner Shield$1.99
- 30 Gems$2.99
- Instant Finish$0.99
- Beginner Shield$0.99