Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North ®
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build a mighty empire, forge alliances, unlock prizes, and claim your throne as ruler of the kingdom!
►►► Reached #1 on the App Store in over 68 Countries! ◄◄◄
►►► 9.5 Million players and counting ◄◄◄
Join millions of players as you build your kingdom in Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North! (Camelot web players: this game does not connect to your web kingdom: it’s an all-new mobile game)
Drust mac Erp and his savage Picts have overrun Northern Britain. King Lot of Lothian is dead. His widowed queen, Morgause, appeals to her half-brother Arthur for help. It’s up to you to answer Arthur’s call and save the Kingdom!
- Build a great and powerful Northern city
- Train an army of swordsmen, archers & catapults
- Play online with thousands of other players
- Forge diplomatic alliances with other kingdoms
- Conquer enemies across the vast world map
- Plan strategy in real time with live chat
- Participate in tournaments for valuable rewards
- English, Francais, Italiano, Deutsche, Espanol and more languages and worlds
- and much, much more!
Note: A network connection is required to play
Works with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch 3rd & 4th gen, all iPads
Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Follow @KoCMobile for the latest news!
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/KingdomsofCamelotMobile
What's New in Version 16.2.0
Brand New Features:
- Greed for Power is driving hordes of Mercenaries to the Northern Territories of Camelot!
- Introducing the Imperial Guardian! The Mysterious and Brand New Mighty Mercenary Troop!
- Alliance Help is here! Build, Train and Research faster thanks to Alliance's Members Help!
- Chinese New Year is coming soon! Brand New Graphics, Events and Prizes to Celebrate the Year of the Horse!
- Recommended Quest! Morgause will lead novices to progress in the game.
- Incoming attack indicator will now alert you when any city is attacked.
Great, but a little laggy
I've been playing this since it came out online, and I have to say it's still my favorite strategy game--no, favorite internet game at all-- that I've played. The screen is easy to see, unlike the Hobbit one which is difficult... And the concepts are uber easy.
I have to say I did get sort of addicted and took a fee months hiatus... But now I'm right back in again and going strong. The people are really why I play, I love global and alliance chats. They make the game worth coming back to daily, and I've made sone really great friends there.
Sadly, there are a few problems with the buying your way to success... Or "gemming" as we call it. Kabam is first and foremost a business, but if so many people didn't gem, then the rest of us would have to pay...
In all seriousness, the gemming and the new graphics are what I have a problem with. It looks like Kabam is trying to keep up with GoW and I don't like it because it makes the game lag. Other than that, Camelot is my favorite addiction, and the best war game I've ever played.
I would just like to say thanks again this game is the best and I would also like to thank all of the people who read and solve the complaints they are very helpful and reasonable. For those of you that may not know they have listened to my two and only two complaints complain number one being we need a new world now (resolved with world 102) and number two being my accidental misuse of mystic triainings meant to further already capped out knights (I used on a lvl one knight by mistake). Once more I would like to say thanks and I love you guys <3
Yet another update to screw veteran players out of the time and money spent to elevate barracks in all cities to train t4. Now we have no capability to train in the cities where we used all our crystals and divine elevations. Are kabam programmers a bunch of monkeys eating bananas and picking bugs out of each other's hair? Do you not understand how long it took players to elevate those barracks? Gimme a break Kabam! Give us back the t4 training the way it used to be, or move the elevated barracks into our first cities. Why does this company keep scamming its players? Looks like more and more people going to play GOW. And it's no wonder you keep losing players Kabam with unthought out updates like this, you kill your own game! Seriously disappointed!!!! Don't download this crap game. This company doesn't care a bit for its players.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 24, 2014
- Version: 16.2.0
- Size: 67.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kabam Inc.
- © 2013 Kabam, All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 240 Gems$19.99
- 100 Gems$9.99
- 50 Gems$4.99
- 1600 Gems$99.99
- 375 Gems$29.99
- 665 Gems$49.99
- 30 Gems$2.99
- Instant Finish$0.99
- Instant Finish $1.99
- Instant Finish$2.99