King's Bounty: Armored Princess (MULTI6)
By IMG Publishing Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
King's Bounty: Armored Princess is a sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend. Players will take on the role of Princess Amelie who travels around the world of Teana and searches for the renowned knight, and her mentor, Bill Gilbert.
This new world of King’s Bounty: Armored Princess is full of mysteries and dangers. The new character, the Princess, will encounter horrible creatures, huge monstrous bosses and a new race, the bloodthirsty Lizards. As in the multi-award winning game on which this sequel is based, the player has many options to resist these new enemies. Various new skills and characteristics of Amelie as well as her chance to fly will help her overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom. The Princess is also accompanied by a Pet Dragon, at the very beginning small and amusing, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. He will do his best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with easy blows and treasure hunting and finishing with battle rage and volcano summoning.
Gameplay is divided into two major sections: adventure mode and battle mode. While playing in adventure mode the gamer controls their character in real-time. With several classes available at the start of a new game, the player moves through the adventure map seeking various treasures, fighting monsters and accomplishing quests tasked to him by the local stewards. Once in battle mode the gamer assumes the role of a war chief, leading his troops in tactical turn-based combat. Battles take place on land or sea, in dungeons or castles or even in some items! The hero himself doesn't participate in the combat, but can assist his troops by casting spells or summoning different creatures.
- New fascinating story-line and a whole new continent to explore
- A new female character to play – Princess Amelie
- Medals giving bonuses can be received for special achievements
- Pet Dragon which becomes more powerful as the player does
- New Lizard race
- Possibility to turn your horse into a Pegasus which can fly
- Fast travel between opened continents
- Hire companions
- Resurrection of the classic system of contracts and headhunting
- Improved role playing system including more abilities and the chance to achieve level 50 and higher
- Brand new spells and new Adventure Magic spell for game map
- New unique bosses: Driller, Gremlion, Archdemon Baal and many others
- New engine supporting the latest graphic effects
- Beautiful, hand drawn environments
Minimal system requirements:
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- 2GB of RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or faster
- NVIDIA or ATI video card with min. 256 Mb RAM
- 5.3GB free hard-drive space
- Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- It is recommended to use a two-button mouse to run this game
I loved King's Bounty since I first played it on Sega Genesis. I was very excited to play this. It does have a graphics bug but if you turn the settings down to a little lower graphics it seems to be ok. If you load the game make sure you have no other programs running and if the character still isn't seen just restart! Small price to pay for such an awesome game! A fix would be great but the game is still fabulous!
Game doesn’t open
It appears there is an unexpected error each time I attempt to open the game. I’ve restarted the computer, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game, etc. Looked promising, but clear compatibility issues to be worked out?
Horrible Font Issues
The dialog boxes are nearly unreadable!
If you do not mind reading this way, you'll love the game.
The enemy AI is slower than molasses in Jauary. Very frustrating.
I'll update when these flaws are fixed.