By Kinomap SAS
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Turn your exercise bike, elliptical, treadmill or rowing machine into a powerful and fun fitness device. Just choose among the geolocated videos of Kinomap and train! Watch your icon moving on the map and on the elevation line : your goal is to follow the rhythm of the original video.
A multiplayer mode is also available: up to 10 players can train on the same video.
This app uses the front-facing camera of your iPad or iPhone to detect your actual effort: no external sensors are mandatory for exercise bikes and treadmills. Just download and enjoy!
This app is also ANT+™ and Bluetooth Smart (4.0) compatible.
You can contribute to add your own videos, shot either:
- with a Gps camera
- with your usual camera and a Gps logger
See website to learn more about Shooting and uploading geolocated videos.
- access to all Kinomap cycling, running and rowing videos posted by the community
- optimized for external display: if you have an Apple TV or an HDMI adapter, transfer the video, the elevation profile and dashboard to your screen and maximize the space for the map
- browse playlists
- search by popularity, keyword, country, difficulty, duration, positive slope, etc
- 5 panels: video / map / elevation profile / description / complete dashboard
- view your instant power, speed, slope, distance, time, heart rate (if you have an ANT+ heart belt)
- prepare your selection on www.kinomap.com from your computer and find them in your favorites in the app
- displaying points of interest along the track
- easy setup in the equipment tab
- most videos available in HD
- some videos display the heart rate of the movie maker
- keep the history of your trainings to see your evolution
- post your results on Facebook, Training Peaks or RunKeeper
- You don't always have a good Internet connection when you are training or even no connection at all… With offline mode, download video for later use
- to use ANT/ANT+ devices, you'll need a Wahoo ANT+ key
- to use Bluetooth Smart (4.0) devices, make sure you have an iPhone>=4S, an iPad >=3 or an iPod Touch >=5th gen
- to use a Concept2 rowing machine, you'll need a Wahoo key, an iConnectConcept2 cable or use Bluetooth Smart (with PM5 monitor only).
- exercise bikes: this application won't change the actual resistance of your bike but will calculate your simulated speed from the resistance and cadence of pedalling on one side and from the elevation profile of the road on the other side to be close to real conditions.
- you can access a few demo videos for free. To unlock all the content and features, you need an active Kinomap Fitness subscription.
- some premium videos available using inApp purchase
What's New in Version 5.6.2
Thanks for training on Kinomap Fitness. Our daily concern is offering you the best experience there is.
- Monitor your progress inside playlists
- Browse video makers content
- New map search displaying all available tracks
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 5.6.2
- Size: 69.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kinomap SAS
- © Kinomap
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Buzz of the beach$9.99