Gamepad - Use phone as PC Xbox 360 controller
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play PC games using your iPhone or iPad as a game controller. Kinoni Gamepad replaces your Xbox 360 game controller with iPhone. Free for a limited time, download now!
Simple to setup, start playing in minutes. Includes three predefined controller layouts that you can customise to your preference.
How to get started:
1) Install Kinoni Gamepad to your iPhone
2) Install Kinoni Streamer to your PC from http://www.kinoni.com
3) Make sure both iPhone and PC are connected to same WiFi network
4) Launch Kinoni Gamepad on your iPhone
5) Connection between iPhone and PC is established automatically (indicated by green gamepad symbol)
6) Start playing your favourite PC games
What's New in Version 1.2
I love it but...
I wish you could connect a Bluetooth controller to you device to control the app too... Basically i want controller functionality on this and any other app you make like this or the pic streaming app.
I use this to play split screen with my friend in The Escapists 2.
Doesn't crash a lot and runs pretty well.
Works well. A little confusing at first and the edit option was missing for awhile. Wish I could test 3D Touch before purchase, but bought anyway.
EDIT: purchased, but can't figure out how to turn on the 3D Touch features.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 28, 2017
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kinoni Oy
- © Kinoni 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gamepad Pro$2.99