Gamepad - Use phone as PC Xbox 360 controller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play PC games using your iPhone or iPad as a game controller. Kinoni Gamepad replaces your Xbox 360 game controller with iPhone. Free for a limited time, download now!
Simple to setup, start playing in minutes. Includes three predefined controller layouts that you can customise to your preference.
How to get started:
1) Install Kinoni Gamepad to your iPhone
2) Install Kinoni Streamer to your PC from http://www.kinoni.com
3) Make sure both iPhone and PC are connected to same WiFi network
4) Launch Kinoni Gamepad on your iPhone
5) Connection between iPhone and PC is established automatically (indicated by green gamepad symbol)
6) Start playing your favourite PC games
What's New in Version 1.1
Support for 3D touch.
Works like it says easy setup. Sad you have to pay for full features. But overall fantastic
3d touch on controls are nice too
Works fine on my pc. But it took a while for me to fully understand on how to set it up
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 16, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Kinoni Oy
- © Kinoni 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gamepad Pro$2.99