Play PC games using your phone or tablet as a game controller. Kinoni Gamepad completely replaces Xbox 360 game controller saving money and resources.
Simple to setup, start playing in minutes. Includes three predefined controller layouts that you can customise to your preference.
How to get started:
1) Install Kinoni Gamepad app
2) Install Kinoni Streamer to your PC from http://www.kinoni.com
3) Make sure both phone or tablet and PC are connected to same WiFi network
4) Launch Kinoni Gamepad on your phone or tablet
5) Connection between phone or tabelet and PC is established automatically (indicated by green gamepad symbol)
6) Start playing your favourite PC games
For more detailed instructions visit:
-Fixed connectivity issue
Ratings and Reviews
A great idea in the making
Lets get realistic here, this is the -ONLY- xbox 360 controller available on iTunes, which means it is extremely marketable. That being said you also have a reputation to uphold with hundreds, thousands, maybe eventually millions of users willing to pay for this product. I think editing the layout is a great idea, it allows players to optimize gameplay. There are a few drawbacks you can totally fix here that will turn most 1-3 star reviews into 4-5 star reviews. I will now list some suggestions for you. 1: make the platform work off Bluetooth, going off a third party application creates a delay in response time. 2: add a vibration system for buttons, most players need to feel an interaction or else they will need to look down at the product which makes competitive gaming difficult. 3: fix current bugs and glitches. I too after buying the product found blank layouts, this was easily fixed by restarting the app. Overall i think the time you spent on this app so far was well spent, you have created a functional application, now expand on your project and get rich. 🤑
Let me start by saying the app is great. One thing that would make it even better is that there should be a configuration setting syncing the buttons according to the emulation of the system it’s running. As in I’m emulating Xbox360. Therefore the configuration should be xbox360 configuration for the game on xbox360. Don’t know if it’s too much. But other than that. Grays job guys.
Controls are complete crap
It took me awhile to figure out how to set the controls up, there is barely any instructions on it, but that’s just the smallest issue.
When I’m trying to play games the controls are either unresponsive or stick. I will either end up spinning in circles after nudging the right stick or tapping a button over and over until something finally happens. I wouldn’t even review this, but these problems are in the paid version. So I’m a little irritated on the fact that I paid for a Gamepad that is literally unplayable.
- Kinoni Oy
- 10.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Kinoni 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Gamepad Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.