Loved by millions of users, Kitchen Stories adds the whole world of cooking to your pocket. Find delicious recipes with beautiful pictures, easy to follow step-by-step photo instructions, recipe videos, and clever how-to videos – completely FREE of charge!
Learn how to cook with executive chefs and expand your cooking wisdom by trying out new, mouth-watering dishes every week.
***Kitchen Stories – anyone can cook***
The App at a Glance:
- Discover tasty, easy-to-cook recipes offered in various thematic packages (e.g. “All-time classics”, “Pasta variations” or “20 Minute Dishes”, incl. many vegan and gluten-free recipe ideas)
- HD video recipes guide you through the dishes
- Step-by-step photo instructions make recipes easy to follow
- How To-videos explain basic tips and tricks in the kitchen
- New recipes and How To-videos are added every week – for free
- Add automatically generated shopping lists to your reminders and plan your dinner on the go
- Collect and save your favorite recipes
- Make use of the practical measurement converter
[+] We’re thrilled to support all the great new features of iOS 12 including Siri Shortcuts!
[+] We knew you were clever. With your keen eye, you helped us quickly discover and resolve bugs. From here on out, it’s smooth sailing!
[+] Discovered another bug? Then give a shout to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ratings and Reviews
With this Apple Design Award winner in our kitchen, we’re never short on inspiration. Beautiful and polished, it presents a rich variety of recipes, all backed by dazzling photos, helpful videos, and handy tips. You can even pick a recipe while you’re on the go and get an automatically generated shopping list to take to the grocery store on the way home.
Most comprehensive cooking app!
I absolutely love this app! First, the design is aesthetically pleasing and the food look appetizing. I will mention a couple of my favorite features of this app. It is perfect for beginners because it includes some basic skills, such as how to cut berries or how to make homemade vegetable stock, in a video form. They are very clear and they accompany all the recipes I have seen. Each recipe gives you the measurements of each ingredient, and most amazingly, it allows you to change the number of people you are cooking for, and it changes the measurements accordingly. This is so great for people who aren’t gifted at math like me. This app is completely free. You don’t have to pay extra for the more complicated recipes. Although I haven’t started cooking yet, this app has really encouraged me and excited me to start cooking this coming year of college.
Forget the subscription food boxes! I’m hooked!
I’m a very visual learner, so of course I am afraid of cookbooks and recipes out of magazines... so I subscribed to one of the many food subscriptions that sends a meal to your door... I will never waste my money on that again. I was blown away when I just tapped a grocery list button and when to the store to purchase everything. this app is AMAZING. I made my very first lasagna from scratch and with this app I was able to make the most delicious recipe!! My family is going to be very happy from now on!
Hello CB_6, thank you so much for your kind review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has made cooking accessible and easier for you. Best wishes from Berlin, Wiebke from Kitchen Stories
- AJNS New Media GmbH
- 83.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AJNS New Media GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Coffee $2.99
- Fruit Basket $9.99
- Lunch $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.