Do you know that, according to an old legend, fireflies carry the light from the stars?
Our story begins in Kiwaka, a small place tucked away in the depths of the African jungle. There lived four of the strangest creatures ever.
In this interactive book you will follow our friends in their quest to light the stars in the sky and unveil the ancient mysteries of the constellations. Learn more about the Night Sky and Greek Mythology.
The book app transports you to the warm and delightful nights of Kiwaka, where the four friends happily discover the night sky. Meet them in this magical learning adventure!
- Music by David Leon (Emmy-nominee, award-winning composer);
- Voice by Diogo Morgado (English and Portuguese editions only) leading actor in the History Channel Series "The Bible" and Motion Picture "Son of God";
- All the pages are interactive and animated;
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese.
You can also play our educational game, Kiwaka (also available on the Mac App Store), and help the four friends to catch fireflies and learn more about Stars, Constellations and Greek Mythology.
audio bug fix;
- Landkae, Lda
- 253.1 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2013/2017 LANDKA ®
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.