KMTV 3 News Now keeps you safe, informed and connected, to help you manage your busy life, including up-to-the minute weather, breaking news, and alerts throughout the day.
When you open our app, you'll know what's going on right now and what's important to your local area.
We've improved the experience with an intuitive layout and simplified navigation. News, weather and video are just a tap away.
Our favorite feature is the weather section. Not only do we deliver hourly and daily forecasts, we give you the most updated severe weather information in an instant.
• Breaking news alerts and stories
• Live streaming video
• Fast and easy to use
• Hourly and daily weather forecasts from your trusted local weather team
• We are excited to offer a Premium ad-free experience for purchase within the app for $1.99/month or $10.99/year for iPhone and iPad devices only. The subscription removes all in-app ads, including pre-roll video. Linked content displayed in a web-view is not included. Thanks for supporting local journalism!
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
We're committed to continually improving our user experience, so please let us know how we're doing by leaving a review in the App Store.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thanks for supporting local journalism! This release includes minor bug fixes and performance improvements to improve your overall news experience.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best!
I definitely love this app!
Love this app!
I have a couple local news apps downloaded and this is definitely my go to app. By far the easiest to use and read, and they are usually first with breaking news.
I gave it a 3 rating because until recently the news didn't get updated and would be the same or not even carry some of the top stories. Lately it is doing much better and seems to update more even on weekends.
- Journal Broadcast Group
- 34.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The E.W. Scripps Company
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription - Monthly $1.99
- Premium Subscription - Annual $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.