Knights of Puzzelot
By Glu Games Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Go on an epic fantasy adventure – one puzzle at a time! Play a puzzle to battle monsters, find treasure, and collect items for your hero. Help rebuild the Kingdom of Puzzelot, and defend it from dragons and other legendary beasts!
QUICK AND SIMPLE TO PLAY! Swipe to match 3 swords to battle monsters or match 3 shields to defend your hero.
CREATE YOUR OWN HERO! Find and collect hundreds of unique items to customize and improve your hero.
BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE! Brave 50+ levels filled with dangerous monsters and rare treasures.
· Knights of Puzzelot combines a match-3 puzzle with a colorful fantasy RPG that’s free to play.
· Exciting turn-based puzzle play that’s easy to learn, challenging to master.
· Defeat monsters in puzzle-combat: magic weapons, whirlwinds, and fireballs change the puzzle as you play.
· Hundreds of unique items: find or craft matching sets for powerful bonuses, and make the ultimate knight!
· 50+ levels of puzzle adventure with unique monsters and treasures. Find new treasures in old levels to collect even more!
· Build and upgrade the town with blacksmiths, training dojo, merchant and more to aid in your quest.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
ANOTHER BIG UPDATE!
▶ Venture into the howling caverns and defeat the deadly
Hippogryph in a big new map zone with new enemies!
▶ New weapons and armor, including legendary (orange) sets!
▶ New Tournament of Champions starts soon: compete for prizes
in the ultimate challenge for you and your guild!
▶ Levels 60+ added
▶ Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements
Could be great but...
**NOTE** I am amending my review because over the last two weeks, Glu has broken the game completely. They ignore the fact there are issues, tell you that it is your internet connection and then just stop responding to your support requests or suggest you uninstall the game and start over. BE WARNED - DO NOT UNINSTALL TO TRY AND FIX, you will LOSE ALL of your progress because GLU saves your game on your device. NO CLOUD SAVE. Seriously, get with the times, use a cloud based progress or make it so if the game files get corrupted, you do not lose your progress.
I am giving two stars because of the great potential of this game. The puzzle play is addicting and build up is fun. Sadly the good ends there. The use of IAP is ridiculous, they are almost required to play. The game is currently broke and not working, for all of my friends. Support is ridiculously slow to respond and when they do they say it is your internet connection. They have yet to address the community. Another adenine issue is that you can repeat levels but once in awhile a great item will drop in the middle of the dungeon and them the jack the level of difficulty so high that you cannot complete the dungeon. They you must pay to be revived.
Support said this is a feature...
Nothing but a money pit
This game is deliberately designed to get you to spend ridiculous amounts of money to get anywhere. It’s actually insulting the level to which the developer stoops to con you out of money. The purchases are CRAZY expensive, good equipment drops are incredibly rare, and its basically impossible to advance the higher stages without constantly shelling out money. Even trying to upgrade your character with coins earned in the game is impossible because it takes so many coins to upgrade the building that you are forced to either slog through dungeons where you can only earn 2k at time (and when you need to earn 500k that takes a LONG time) or break down and … you guess it … buy coins. And even then you’ll only have limited upgrades and will need to keep slogging to get more coins or shell out real money.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY! Its a shame too because the mechanics of the gameplay are really good. If they would just tweak the game so that it wasn’t constantly trying to bleed your wallet at every turn they’d have a good game.
Good game but very annoying getting weapons and armor
This game is good, I played it a lot and got great items that I thought was good but wasn't, I upgraded a few items, but as you progress into further levels you will find better items an it's a waste of money to upgrade,there always something better and it's impossible to pass the levels after the ice stages without spending a ton on money on chest. I played many stages over and over trying to obtain better weapons and armor and it's always the same or lower. It gets very annoying trying get a specific item you don't have to complete a set of weapons for bonus stats, without spending money you won't get far, just upgrading your weapons attack and shield will cost a lot because they want you to upgrade them with gems mainly and when you have 100k gold it's pointless
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 26, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 90.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Glu Games Inc
- © 2013 - 2014 Glu Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Gem Pack$4.99
- Medium Gem Pack$9.99
- Large Gem Pack$19.99
- Knight's Pack$14.99
- Starter Pack$4.99
- Hero's Pack$24.99
- Small Coin Pack$4.99
- XL Gem Pack$39.99
- Medium Coin Pack$9.99
- Large Coin Pack$19.99