Kodak Printer Mini
By Prinics Co., Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Print amazing photos with Kodak Photo Printer Mini
The Kodak photo printer mini can be used to print images from smartphones by simply printing via Wi-Fi.
You can take and edit pictures on smartphones or tablets. This portable KODAK printer will instantly print your precious moments.
1. Turn on the printer.
2. Find the WiFi (DIRECT-Kodak-xxxx) (pw:12345678) from the WiFi network list in Settings.
3. Select an image from the Gallery or take a photo with your smartphone.
4. Once image has been selected, edit the image with your personal preference.
5. Now press print when editing is completed.
6. When you print for the first time, it may need to update the firmware. Please follow the instruction shown on the screen of your smartphone.
7. I will take about a minute to fully print. Please do not pull the photo until it is completely printed.
Thank you for purchase KODAK photo printer.
What's New in Version 10.1
- Bug fixes
Zero stars if I could
I got the printer. The first trial the app was perfect. Went on a trip, opened the app to print, it forced me to update to a newer version and since then it stopped working. Unreal, waste of time, life and money. Dreadful.
Worked great the first time. Just tried to print again and authorized my photos again and nothing! It won't show me my photo gallery at all. I'm uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that will help. Not pleased if this is a one time is $100 camera. I'll send it back and go to HP for the Sproket. I was impressed with the quality of Kodaks photos.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 10.1
- Size: 49.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Prinics Corp
- © 2016 Prinics Co. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.