By Ryouta Kira
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KQ MiniSynth is a polyphonic modular synthesizer.
This app lets you create tones with module patching.
You can add/remove up to 100 modules freely as you want.
(Oscillators, Envelope Generators, Filters, and so on)
Of course it depends on your device's ability.
Modular system is also good for education use.
You can learn the role of various modules while patching those.
The Patch-Editing view supports zooming.
You can connect modules with taps easily.
67 Presets are included.
External and Virtual MIDI is Supported.
Inter-App Audio is Supported.
Audiobus is Supported.
Includes an Audio Unit Extension(AUv3).
This app implements the follow modules.
- Oscillator Type A (Frequency Modulation)
- Oscillator Type B (Pulse Width Modulation)
- Super Saw Oscillator
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- White Noise Generator
- 4 Channel Mixer
- Voltage-Controlled Amplifier
- Sample-and-Hold Amplifier
- Envelope Generator Type A
- Envelope Generator Type B
- Inverting Circuit
- Logical And (Series Switch)
- Logical Or (Parallel Switch)
- Maximum/Minimum Selector
- V/Oct Vibrator
- Keyboard Level Scaling
- Ring Modulator
- Voltage-Controlled Filter (LPF/HPF/BPF/BEF)
- Delay Effector
- Reverb Filter
- Custom Controller
If you feel it sounds noisy, slow or stuttering, try to decrease polyphony, increase buffer size and reduce connected modules.
If you want to enable the note velocity function in Audio Unit, try to turn off "Ignore Velocities" in the settings.
(The default is on because GarageBand sends velocities randomly.)
What's New in Version 1.7.4
- A crash bug when opening the preferences is fixed.
- The bug, Glide settings is not loaded when you load presets, is fixed.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 29, 2017
- Version: 1.7.4
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Ryouta Kira
- © 2017 Ryouta Kira
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.