You are just one touch away from a spectacular Italian card game! Have HOURS OF FUN and challenge with La Scopa, also multiplayer online.
And... IT'S FREE!!!! Get it now and discover how entertaining a card game can be! Collect the cards from the table and, if you grab the last one, shout “Scopa!”, nice and loud!
What you get with La Scopa:
- Invite a friend to play online (multiplayer) or find an opponent with Game Center
- Choose your level: 3 difficulty modes against the computer (A.I. artificial intelligence)
- Play both LANDSCAPE and PORTRAIT orientation
- Choose your deck: La Scopa got all the original Italian regional decks (Napoletane, Siciliane, Piacentine, Piemontesi, Triestine and more), in high resolution that will look astonishing on your iPhone and iPad. Or you can play with the classic Poker cards!
- Be part of the Global High-Score (Leaderboard): there’s one for each difficulty level
- Enjoy the fun challenges and badges to collect on Game Center
- Play with Accuse (Declarations) and up to 21 points or 31, 41 or 51 and choose among many other options (Rebello, Napola, Scopa d'Assi).
La Scopa was among the first games to make it to the App Store and it's been collecting 5 stars in every Country, with kind comments like these:
"Played this game as a child...love it".
"Like the original card game from Naples.".
"An enjoyable SCOPA game with a challenging computer opponent.".
Get it now for free!
And do not miss on our La Briscola and Tressette to have a complete classic card game suit on your iPhone and iPad!
Ratings and Reviews
3 major bugs. 1. If either player receives a call during game play, app freezes. 2. If your low battery notification pops up during play, freezes up. 3. Auto match is sometimes very long and times out. What’s really funny is when they come out with an update, they create more bugs. Too bad. Great game when the app isn’t crashing.
If I could rate it 0 stars, I would. If your idea of fun is losing every game on the hard mode, this game is for you. The computer has the right cards every single time. You basically throw out cards for the computer to pick up. The game is rigged against you. BS. Hours of my life playing this game that I’ll never get back. Deleted.
Looking forward to playing my 94-year-old nonno when I see him next. I use the app to brush up and develop the courage to face the Scopa expert.
- OutOfTheBit Ltd
- 44.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 OutOfTheBit ltd
- In-App Purchases
- La Scopa Ads Free $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.