LadioCast is a software running on Mac OS X to stream digital audio such as Internet radio program. It has the following features:
* Icecast, RTMP and SHOUTcast audio source streaming.
* Ability to transmit audio streaming to multiple servers simultaneously.
* Supporting Ogg Vorbis, MP3, AAC, HE-AAC, Ogg Opus and Ogg PCM encoding formats.
* Equipped a 4in/4out/4bus audio mixer routing audio data from input devices to output devices flexibly.
* Controllable connection events by AppleScript.
* SSL supported.
* 32-bit version ended.
Ratings and Reviews
Modification Request Inquiry
Would it possible to see LadioCast add an additional of 4 inputs making a total of 8 inputs in the application? This would be a great advantage for getting additional inputs.
PERFECT for podcasters
This program is perfect for podcasting, as it understands the need to have different mixes for different people that are on different sides of a phone call. Three different inputs and outputs are enough to solve most mixing problems, especially if you use Soundflower as well.
It works absolutely as advertised.
Wonderful program, but.
I love the idea behind this, and I use this every day. However if the guys who make this thing would bring mp3 streaming in their shoutcast and icecast this thing would be better than Nicecast in my view.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.