Period tracker, diary and fertility calendar - Lady Biz
By Flatcracker Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Wellbeing on the web: the 8 apps you need on your iPhone" - Telegraph.co.uk
Lady Biz is the perfect, portable solution for women on the go. Never again do you have to rack your brain trying to answer your doctor’s questions because you’ll have all the information recorded on your iOS device. You can even impress your doctor with easy viewing graphs, reports, lists and calendars. Includes Cotton Plop video game.
When enabling the passcode feature, there’s no worry about others seeing the personal information in your Lady Biz app.
Lady Biz will help you keep track of:
•Period duration and intensity
•Pregnancy test results
•Waking temperature for identifying ovulation dates
•Five additional customizable items
Lady Biz gives you a journal for making notes and can even predict your periods, fertile days and ovulation dates for the next 12 months. Imagine not having to worry about remembering these things. It’s all right there at your fingertips with this Lady Biz app.
What's New in Version 9.5
What's new in Version 9.5
1. Italian language support.
2. Additional icons in Settings and Hot Spot.
3. New look for the Home view.
4. 153 new affirmations.
5. UI Change in the Dance area.
6. 64-Bit support.
7. When sharing affirmations, they are new image cards.
8. Bug fixes.
9. New Favorite apps section in the Hot Spot area.
1. Native resolution support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+.
2. Touch ID support for pass codes.
3. iOS 7.0 minimum requirement.
4. Various bug fixes.
5. 96 new affirmations.
1. New icons throughout the app.
2. When using the picker wheel, the bunny does a peekaboo.
3. 78 new affirmations.
4. Various bug fixes.
1. Bug fix for Journal Edit. All switch items where missing the checkbox image. Now fixed.
2. Passcode UI enhancement. Uses the theme color, sparkles and displays a bunny image.
So much better than others I've tried
I tried all of the free period tracker apps, and they were all terrible. Too much focus on the chat features, not nearly enough on the actual tracking, and no being able to go back and easily see how often I recorded certain things.
Ladybiz is super customizable, for what things to record each day, including five I entered myself, colors, whether it calculates predictions for you or lets you do it manually. The history of individual symptoms is very easy find, including levels, which is incredibly useful to me.
It can be locked with a passcode for extra privacy.
I've only had it 5 days, I'm still really excited about how much better it is than what I was using.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 24, 2015
- Version: 9.5
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shane McLean
- © 2015 Flatcracker Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.