The LAPD iWATCH initiative, in conjunction with the LA County Sheriff's Department provides LA regional reporting of BEHAVIORS and ACTIVITIES that MAY have a connection to terrorism. We can and must work together to prevent terrorist attacks.
The iWATCH LA Mobile App provides instant reporting to the Los Angeles Police Department’s Counter-Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau (CTSOB) by 24-7 hotline, audio, photo or text in regards to any information that you feel may be connected to TERRORISM (criminal or non-criminal).
Remember that the iWATCH LA program is about behaviors and activities, not individuals.
To learn about the iWATCH program, including the behaviors and activities that you should report, download this FREE mobile app.
For additional information about the iWATCH LA Mobile App, please contact:
Officer Tony Newsom
Police Officer III - Training Officer
Los Angeles Police Department
Users can now Share the App via email/text and social media.
- Community Policing Apps SPC
- 78.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © This mobile app is copyright by the Los Angeles Police Department. All rights are reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.