Laugh & Learn™ Shapes & Colors Music Show for Baby
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Babies are encouraged to learn about shapes and colors through interactions with engaging animations, sounds and sing along songs! Baby can tap or tilt the screen to set a learning world in motion! Designed for babies 6 months & up.
• Baby can tap or tilt the screen to interact with the on-screen shapes & colors.
• Two levels of play to grow with baby:
- In Level 1, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color - or - tilt the device to make the shapes bounce around the screen.
- In Level two, tap the screen to hear the name of the shape or color, tilt the device to make the shapes slide across the screen or play the piano at the bottom of the screen.
• Baby can dance along with five sung ditties and two sing along songs!
• Teaches shapes, colors, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
My Granddaughters favorite!
I hope someone with Fisher-Price reads this. I have tried to email them but can't find an address. All of the Fisher-Price apps are wonderful. This one in particularly great. My Granddaughter (22 months old) has actually figured how to find the app on my iPad by herself. She holds her arms and swings them back and forth to the rhythm of the music. I especially appreciate the woman's voice who is the singer. She has a really good voice that is very pleasant and expressive. I've wonder who she is. If she has an album, I would buy it!
Stuck on title screen, again!
This tantrum brought to you by... Fisher Price! Thanks a lot, you guys. My daughter (1.5) loves the music on the app, so I sat down with her to open it up. She saw the icon, got all excited, started dancing to the title screen, then... Nothing. Nothing... Still nothing... Then crying. Ugh. We've had this app for awhile and it worked well until a few months ago. Then stopped. And then it worked again. And now it doesn't again. What the heck! Get it together, guys. There are incredibly complicated apps out there that do exactly what they're supposed to do; this one is not exactly cutting edge, it shouldn't have these problems.
This was the first app I downloaded for my son when he started grabbing for my Ipod at 4 months old. He loved to watch the shapes move. By 11 months he understood touch screen and by 13 months had figured out the shake feature. This is a great 2 in 1. Wonderful distraction when you can't bring toys along.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 18, 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 32.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fisher-Price, Inc.
- © 2013 Mattel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.