Leaf - RSS News Reader
By Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***** Featured by Apple in "Our favourite Mac Apps" *****
Leaf is an amazing news reader for your Mac. Read, share, star and search your news by using a clean and intuitive interface.
"The best looking news reader on the App Store" - by GenieBurger
"Excellent, clean interface, nice design" - by dfs83
- lifehacker.com - "The app walks the line between being minimal, offering you only the essential features, and making sure the features it does offer are useful..."
- Beautiful themes (including night mode) and customizable news reader appearance
- Syncs with Feedly, NewsBlur, Feedbin and Feed Wrangler
- Standalone RSS engine
- Save articles to Buffer, Evernote, Pocket, Readability, Instapaper, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- RSS, RDF, ATOM support
- Gestures and keyboard shortcuts
- New article notifications and access to past articles in Notification Center
We'd like to know how to improve our apps, contact us at Rocky Sand Studio http://www.rockysandstudio.com
What's New in Version 5.0.7
[fixed] News Reader now displays articles properly on Yosemite (10.10)
[fixed] Certain menus work properly with closed sidebar
We would like to thank you for all your feedback. We're constantly working on fixing reported issues to improve the app, they will show up in future updates.
Not happy with new version
I have been very pleased with Leaf until now, but there is something wrong with this version. Although my setting is to show all unread articles, at some point of my reading and clicking them, the view of my articles suddenly disappears. It still says 19 unread (for example) but unless I quit Leaf, and then restart it, there is no way I can find to display them again. Very annoying.
Cannot tweet links
I now get an error I have not gotten before. When I go to tweet a link I now get an error saying The tweet “[text of tweet]" cannot be sent because the connection to Twitter failed. This is my main tool for connecting to my followers and this is a major problem for me, likely to cause me to change newsreaders if not fixed. This is too bad, I liked previous versions quite a bit.
However, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE—Okay, I’ll stop—include into the summary view (or introduce new option) to include video content and/or comment section. Thank you! This would make the app so much better than it already is.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 03, 2017
- Version: 5.0.7
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
- © 2012. Rocky Sand Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor