Endorsed By Gal Gadot!
An epic fantasy RPG adventure with beautiful graphics and procedurally-generated levels created by a senior art director who worked on GTA5. The game features a new dual-resource combat system that incorporates Roguelike and MOBA elements resulting in a truly unique and innovative RPG in the LoA universe.
When the Prophecy of the Apocalypse spread across the land, it became woven into the fabric of fate. Legend says only "Omega," an ancient relic of the Angels, has the power to alter fate and prevent the end of the world.
Join the epic saga! EMPOWER YOUR HEROES, BATTLE WITH ANGELS! Reclaim the glory of the League of Angels!
The newest mobile game in award-winning League of Angels series is here! League of Angels: Paradise Land is the next epic fantasy RPG that will take you on a harrowing journey through the world of the Angels.
Superb Visual Presentation:
- Stunning combat effects
- Dynamic 3D scenery
- Exquisite character art and design
- Epic Battles: Recruit Heroes and strategically build your team to defeat the forces of evil
- Innovative Dual Resource combat system adds another layer of strategy
Multiple Progression Methods:
- Recruit Heroes, Augment and Ascend their power, learn and upgrade powerful Skills, and build your ultimate team
- Thousands of Hero Equipment to find; Upgrade, Refine, and even Awaken them to unlock their true potential
- Imbue your Heroes with new powers using the mystical Magistones
- Hero Blessing allows all your Heroes add to your strength
Wide Variety of Gameplay:
- Honor Trial: Dungeon-crawling game mode based on the Roguelike genre
- Labyrinth: Explore the darkest depths, find hidden treasures, and confront epic Bosses!
- Arena: Battle players around the world, use strategy to conquer your rivals
- Guilds: Create or join Guilds with hundreds of players, strive towards common goals
Follow us on Facebook for a chance to earn special rewards: https://www.facebook.com/LoAParadiseLand/
1. New Mythic Heirloom - Soul Key
2. Added 10 new chapters to the Main Story
3. New Game Mode: Sailing Adventure
4. New Mythic Mount: Divine Beast - Sky Lord
5. Jewels in the Inventory now show their level
Ratings and Reviews
Right after the big new update the game felt a bit clunky to play but has been much improved. Seems all UI has been revamped and the game flows well now. Still the best graphics around. The characters are absolutely stunning. Keep up the good work.
Only suggestion is make sure all the new characters can eventually be gotten by free to play players. I don't care if it is really hard or takes forever. That's why I stopped playing fire raiders. There were one thousand new characters and you could only get them by buying them. Please don't ruin this game like that.
More updates: lots of changes keep the game fresh. I might be in the minority but I like the new character graphics. We're getting more gems for features and it seems like events are getting better. Spending events are still ridiculous, but less so than before. Hey they have to make money too right? I just wish the spending events were a little more reasonable for the average person.
I have been a member of this game for a long time, up until Thursday November 1st, 2018. That was the last time I was able to log in. On Friday November 2nd, they deleted my account and made me start the game all over again. Recommending I start on a new server as well. I composed a support email because the game itself diverted me from being able to submit a ticket. Every time I tried I was sent back to support page unable to submit anything. GTarcade responded asking about the server. I told them, they replied that my account wasn’t there. That was the entire reason I had to email them in the first place. I know it’s not there, that’s what this is all about! I spent a fair amount of money on this game to support development, I really enjoyed playing. Now they’ve taken that enjoyment away and stole my money, all because I supported them. That doesn’t sound like ethical business practice. I understand little bugs here and there create problems, but this account is gone and the only ones who could’ve done it is GTarcade. If they don’t fix this problem, legal action will be necessary, and I suggest you do the same if this happened to anybody else. Proceed with this game at your own risk.
Developer Response ,
Dear player, thanks for your contact. If you need any help(like rehcarge/account problem,item lost,etc.), please contact in-game support in time, we will be glad to help you. Your good and positive comment is the driving force for us to optimize our game continuously and provide you with a better gaming environment.Best regards.
It’s a ton of fun, but...
I played this game for about a month, and could barely buy it away. It’s a blast to play and there’s almost always something to keep you busy. You don’t have to pay to win, if you’re willing to be an active player, so that’s a huge bonus to me.
However, I did notice something that bothered me. While the update did help some things, I feel like it didn’t really add anything special to the game. I’m especially disappointed that the character art has been censored over time, especially since the art of the game was one of its big draws for me. If you are curious what the characters used to look like before, go to the league of angels: paradise land website and check out the hero gallery. It didn’t bother me at first, but some of the changes made in this last update to the artwork really reduced the quality of the character designs, in my opinion.
If the artwork isn’t a huge draw for you, I think it’s very worth playing. But for me, knowing that the game creators are censoring things (things that aren’t even mature content) more and more as time goes on was a huge disappointment.
- YOUZU GAMES HONGKONG LIMITED
- 322.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2013 YOUZU Games Hongkong Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Diamonds $1.99
- 250 Diamonds $4.99
- 500 Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.