Learn Portuguese with TicTic.
TicTic is the main character of an interactive picture book. TicTic is entertaining for all ages.
● Interactive picture book with audio.
● More than 400 illustrated words.
● Lots of funny animations.
● Learn vocabulary.
● My Photo Album: create and add your own content.
● 24 categories: Alphabet, Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Body, Clothes, Animals, Farm, House, Park, Beach, Food, etc...
● Universal app: works with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
● Free to try.
This new version includes minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Alphabet needs work.
In the alphabet section, you can select a letter and the character says the letter (but then quickly, too quickly) gives you a word that starts with that letter. There should be an option for just the alphabet itself. How else is my son gonna learn with the other stuff mixed is so quickly?
The other sections look nice, but because the alphabet section is not as it should be (in my eyes). I won't be paying for the upgrade, though if the alphabet worked as expected, I'd get it in a heart beat.
- Tinoon Eirl
- 117.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tinoon EIRL
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all the content $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.