Learn Russian is an easy to use mobile Russian phrasebook that will give visitors to Russia and those who are interested in learning Russian a good start in the language. Learn Russian is recorded using a native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Russia.
• Universal app works on iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad
• Carefully translated list of essential phrases
• 200+ common words and phrases included for FREE
• Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in 18 categories
• Audio recorded by native speakers
• Option to playback audio at slower speed
• No internet connection required
• Highlight important words with tips
• Store frequently used phrases in favourites
• Search by words inside the app
• No adverts or annoying popups
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
• HOW TO RESTORE PURCHASES?
Purchases are one-time and carry over between devices. To restore your purchases on a new device, tap on PRO badge on one of the locked categories, tap on the Restore Purchase button. Even if you forget to do this step and try to buy the app again, it will be restored for free.
• WE READ EVERY E-MAIL.
We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at email@example.com and we will do our best to help in any way!
THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT IF YOU LIKE THE APP PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW :-)
* minor bugs fixed
* new phrases added
Ratings and Reviews
Why is it crashing
I have been using your apps for a while now and have been extremely satisfied, you have a fantastic selection of translations along with a very user friendly template... With that said after I downloaded your update it no longer opens and in fact crashes immediately once it's opened. Thank you for all your help an I hope I can see this bug fixed soon.
The best basic phrase book
I tried out a whole bunch of Russian language apps and this was the most useful for learning basic phrases. I particularly like the favorites feature.
Still worth learning
Great App, but take the time to buy a book to master the vocabulary then get a dictionary and you will be all set!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.