Leave Now - A smart calendar assistant keeps you on time
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dynamic people want to be drivers--not passengers--of their time.
As seen in:
* Techcrunch "Calendar Frenzy"
* Wall Street Journal "Celebrity What's My App?",
* Acclaimed Filmmaker and founder of the Webby Awards, Tiffany Shlain, "Breakfast at Tiffany's".
* Entrepreneur Magazine's "4 Apps to Keep You On-Task and On-Time"
* Must-Have App for Sign Language Interpreters"
LeaveNow helps busy people to stay ahead of their schedules and to move as their life moves. We designed Leave Now to follow the habits of how effective people use their time:
* Plan: Sync all calendars and auto-complete addresses and contacts to save time.
* Do: Stay on schedule with automated alerts to leave for the next event, adjusted for real-time traffic, location and transportation.
* Track: Reduce the hassle of keeping a tight schedule with personalized time buffers and transportation modes.
* Connect: Send automatic ETA and status updates to key players with One Touch Connect.
Execs, entrepreneurs, working parents, mobile workers...Leave Now keeps you in the flow and on top of your game.
Questions? Problems? Raves? Write us on our support page: http://leavenowapp.com/contact/
What's New in Version 1.5.12
Fixes errors with notifications and saving preferences.
No real-time traffic support
I love the idea of this app, it functions well and for the most part (I've noticed the settings reset to default occasionally though). One thing that I've discovered is that it doesn't factor current traffic conditions into its calculations - despite the fact that the Description says it does. For example, I had to be in Boston at 8am this morning. LeaveNow had the trip as taking 42 mins. It alerted me just as it should've and I launched my GPS app (Waze) when LeaveNow said to leave and the trip time was 1hr 20 mins! LeaveNow allows you to use Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze as your navigation, but I can't figure out why it can't factor in the changing traffic as well. If they fix that, it'll be a 5-star app for me.
I battle OCD every minute, every day. I've always been late to everything, because I'm so distracted by little details it often takes me WAY off course. LEAVE NOW helped keep me stay on target (getting ready for the day). The times reminders, how much time I had left before I had to get in the car and go, saved my relationship. He doesn't do the reminding and I dont get mad at him for it anymore(well rarely). get the app, it's worth every minute.
Works extremely well for me. It's usually very accurate, especially once I turned the "arrive early by" time up a bit to account for inevitable small delays.
The only issue I've had is occasionally the arrive early and early warning timers get reset to default. It's only been a few times and it's easy to fix, just annoying.
Overall though, it's brilliant.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 30, 2014
- Version: 1.5.12
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tetherpad, Inc.
- © Tetherpad Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.