Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What’s your legal edge?
Stay on top of the latest legal developments that matter to you with updates, news alerts, and case filings from the nation’s legal professionals.
This app streams free legal content written by experts in all areas of the law.
Subjects covered: real estate, banking and finance, immigration, insurance, consumer protection, taxes, bankruptcy, intellectual property, health law, labor and employment, legal marketing, and many others. All information streamed through JD Supra, a leading provider of legal content from the source.
- Daily stream of legal articles, alerts, briefs, and newsletters on all topics (from trusts and estates to environmental law, and all areas between)
- Includes a stream of court filings from notable and newsworthy cases
- Content provided by Amlaw100 law firms, attorneys, and numerous other legal organizations and professionals
- All information streamed by subject: choose your industry, profession, or topic of interest
- View documents in PDF (includes landscape view) or Safari
- Zoom in on docs for easy reading
- Contact lawyer or firm directly through iPhone with any comments or questions (enabled for documents whose contributors are premium account holders)
About JD Supra:
JD Supra enables lawyers and legal professionals to showcase their expertise by distributing daily written work widely across the Web (including, of course, by iPhone).
For more information visit www.jdsupra.com
What's New in Version 3
New in this version: law news video updates and save/view functionality for PDF documents in iBooks or other apps that support PDF viewing. Support for iPhone 5 and IOS 6.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 28, 2012
- Version: 3
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JDSupra.com
- © 2012 JD Supra, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.