A safe community built specially for boys and girls, LEGO® Life is 100% free to download and 100% fun to use. Conquer LEGO challenges, watch LEGO videos, get LEGO news, find new LEGO sets and see creations from other LEGO fans. It’s all in a day of LEGO Life!
- LEGO Life is full of fun, inspiring, awesome and cool stuff. And it’s all yours.
- Check out images of what others are building – then try them out with your own LEGO bricks!
- Share images of your genius creations.
- Get the latest LEGO news about LEGO MINECRAFT™, LEGO City, LEGO Friends and more.
- Stretch your building skills and free your imagination with LEGO challenges.
- Test your knowledge with LEGO quizzes about LEGO City, LEGO NINJAGO®, LEGO Elves and more.
- Get stuck into arty sticker activities featuring the best LEGO images, including LEGO MINECRAFT™.
Watch LEGO videos!
- Chill out with mini movies and webisodes from LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, LEGO City, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and LEGO DC Comics™ Super Heroes.
- Go behind the scenes with videos featuring LEGO sets and LEGO characters like Kai from LEGO NINJAGO.
Chat safely with the LEGO® Life Emoticon Keyboard!
- Use the LEGO Keyboard to speak a whole new fun visual language
- Communicate safely and positively with LEGO fans round the world!
Upgrade for free!
- Get a LEGO ID account and then sign in to enjoy all of LEGO Life:
- Buddy-up with LEGO minifigures like Aaron from LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS, Emma from LEGO Friends and Batman™ from The LEGO BATMAN MOVIE by following their profile and liking their posts!
- Design your own awesome LEGO minifigure for your profile, choosing between tons of cool outfit combinations.
- Join fan groups and get the latest LEGO news for the stuff you love.
- Discover even more about your favorite free LEGO games and apps.
- The LEGO Life app is FREE to download.
- It’s suitable from 5 years and up, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
- There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
- This app contains the option to enable / disable Push Notifications. Push Notifications are used to alert our users when 1) their creations have been approved by our moderators and 2) when they have received likes and comments on their creations.
The LEGO Group is dedicated to making LEGO Life safe:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or guardian’s permission to create a LEGO ID account.
- Kids use a display name when commenting or liking content.
- All user comments are moderated.
- Direct chatting is prohibited.
- Images revealing personally identifiable information are rejected.
As part of the LEGO ID sign-up, we will collect the following information:
- The country in which you live
- Your email address
We’ll utilize your personal information and anonymous data to manage your account and to provide a safe, contextualized and excellent LEGO Life experience. You can learn more here http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and here http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions (your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
We have made the LEGO Life experience available in more countries, so that everyone can be inspired by creations like yours
Ratings and Reviews
What we love most about LEGO is building something cool with just our imaginations and a bunch of plastic—or even virtual—bricks. The second best thing? Showing off those creations. LEGO Life envelops us and our kids in a safe, friendly network of like-minded fans. It’s a great place to share photos, get ideas, and learn about the latest LEGO goodies. Not to brag, but our ninjas-vs.-astronauts diorama has gotten a lot of likes.
Awesome, with bugs.
I love LEGOs. I saw this app on the box of my latest set (I love the new Unikitty sets by the way!!!)and thought it would be absolutely amazing! It is! The only problem is that it still wont let me make my avatar. I click on the thing that tells you to make an avatar, and takes you through a tutorial, but when I click it, and then click where the green arrow points to, the app freezes up. I have tried restarting the app, and reinstalling it, but it doesn’t work. I have also tried what the other reviews said (going out and going back into the app) and it just crashed and put me back where I was before.I hope that can be fixed soon. Also, I don’t think my activation E-mails are going through. I have sent them and they aren’t here after a day. Otherwise, the app is really amazing. This will be one of my favorite apps to use if those bugs are fixed so I can make my character and sign up!
I love this app! Expect that it keeps logging me out! Now it won’t even let me login. I can’t even get into see the builds and stories. The little orange helicopter is starting to drive me crazy. I do hope you can fix this very soon LEGO!! Also I do know that me and other people would like to post things from our camera roll again! That would be great! Oh and being able to post several pictures at once was awesome! I hope you guys are able to bring that back as well...And following people! Some users aren’t even able to see/accept their friend requests. Plus, you don’t get notifications for your friends new post! Because of this, people (Good users) are leaving or switching accounts! That’s a bit aggravating LEGO! So I And many other users beg of you to bring back Following, the series of pictures at one time, and the camera roll...And for me to login again! So please, and Thank you for reading this! God bless!
Hi there! It's great to hear how much you like the LEGO® Life app although it is signing you out. We are frequently updating our app, and ensuring that you have the most up to date version can help with these errors. Having the most up to date app, you will also be able to upload from your camera roll! We have listened to the feedback from our fans and you should see that appear as an option again in your app. If you would like to receive notifications from the app, there is an option to receive push notifications and you will be able to see them on the little bell tab! I hope that you can continue to enjoy the LEGO Life app!
- LEGO System A/S
- 203.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 The LEGO Group
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.